Chapter 4: True Or False?

Ben, puzzled and deprived for food rested his head in his hands. The trees shaded the bright sunlight, it burned his eyes when he looked up for directions. He knew that he couldn't, since it was day time and the trees hide the sun.

He stood against a tree, resting his head against it. He tossed his bag close to him. Everytime he breathe, his stomach growl. When he reached for his bag, he saw a hole under it. Damn, how could I be that retarded?! He knew that he'd lost everything, even his dear canned food and such. Honestly, he did not care what he had done. It did not bother him one bit, they deserved it, let the surprises shocked them, let the broken glass shattered, clashing into their skins; causing their blood cells to pour out. The scent of blood, such a decent smell but sometimes it brought him the darkest memories.

The trees rattled through the wind, syncing with the movements. It was a beautiful sight and sound. He slide down the tree, looking up at the clear sky. Beautiful. . . . He closed his eyes to shut out reality, helping that something will eventually save him from this undesirable path that he'd took.

•••••••

Something touched Ben's forehead, then poured down his whole body. It was raining. Everytime the raindrops touched his beautiful, paled skin, it felt as if it were burning acids. He hissed, winced, and tried to take cover under a tree. Before he knew it, lighting tricked before him. His heart died. The water, he feared it. There were no shelter for him to hide in, he decided to enter the forest even deeper; hoping for the rain to stop.

Not knowing where he was, he strolled around the dark, misty forest. He didn't know how long he'd been in this dark, cold forest. He couldn't tell if it daylight, or night time. The sounds around him made him jumped. He'd thought that it wouldn't fear him, since he played so many horror games. He took the wrong step and fell down a hole. The moisture was rather disturbing, the wall felt as if it was pushing toward him, crushing him. He touched the lifeless dead grass that were covering the walls, such bad luck I'm having, ain't it, Liu? Before he knew it, liquid started to pour down, reaching half of his knees. He panicked, grabbing on the lifeless grass, using all his strength, he pulled himself upward. He couldn't continue this anymore, this adventure he'd took failed badly. He should've stayed at his apartment.

Slowly, he got up. His eyes were bruised purple, a wound tapped onto his neck. He hissed. That didn't stopped him from finding a way out of this forest, he proceeded forward.

An antique house came into view, a shelter. He needed rest, after what he'd been through earlier. His dirty clothes bothered him, causing him to itch in strange areas. Sometimes inside of his skin.