Chapter 2: Solution

Ben arrived at school first thing in the morning. It was utterly peaceful. The silence of the school, the dark sky. He loved it. It provoked the inside of his insanity. He couldn't control his laughter, the strange voice that touched his tongue was peculiar to him. Very peculiar indeed.

The teachers haven't arrived at school, most of them rather sleep than get to the school early; preparing everything for the students. He didn't care. For the past three years of high school, he'd been alone. Everyone often ignored him, thought that he was strange. There was one boy who spoke to him, it surprised Ben by thinking of it. He was the one who started the conversation, they got closer and closer. Not close enough for Ben to visit Liu's house. He didn't mind, all he needed---wanted was to have someone by his side, a best friend who'll never abandon him; even if they were to be branded as a loser.

Ben forced the laughter inside him, counting as the seconds went by. It kept him sane. He can't afford to lose himself, it wouldn't be a great idea. He just can't go around, murdering people for no apparent reason. Wait, he thought, murdering?. . . How, why? He lose count of the numbers. His hands reached for his beautiful golden hair, gripping it firmly. He pulled. Tears rolled down his cheeks, blood is what it was. The insanity in him, he couldn't stop the madness. The urge of him moving, killing people through technology. But, that was only a dream.
A dream? What have I turned into. . .

。。♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎。。

After hours of punching trees, forming his own scars, the sun rose. There were kids walking toward the school, he knew that it was his classmates. He didn't care. If they were to find out that he was a beast, an uncontrolled beast, would they act differently? They would still treat him the same. Nothing would change, everyone knew that he was different----abnormal. They would hate you if your pretty, they would hate you if your not.R.I.P Frank Wolf

He heard whispers as the students passed by, he knew that they were inserting his name in every sentences. All of it are unnecessary comments and false statements. He should've gotten use to it, right? But somehow, somewhere inside him; he felt hurt. He realized that punching the iron-like tree felt so good, he had a solution.
Pain will solve everything.
You might deceive it, but it could help get the unwanted pain to disappear......