❦ᑭᖇOᒪOᘜᑌᗴ❦

Start from the beginning

     I walked to the doorway, away from her. I held the doorknob and twisted it open, resulting for it to release a slight creak. I turned to her one last time.

     “You and father would always take away my happiness and freedom, I don’t know if that makes you two good parents, I keep on obeying, but it is making me tired, this is the last time I’m going to obey you two.”

     I closed the door leaving her alone in the room, nit bothering to look at her in the eye. I sighed and decided a visit to the garden would help me calm down.

     It was the only place in the castle that can return my calm and collective self back.

     I knew that this was coming and for me it’s the worst thing in my life that ever existed. It was the most challenging obstacle that I need to pass.

     Finally, breathing the fresh air that I always wanted to breathe into since the ruling and suitor topic. I sat at the nearest bench which was in front of the garden maze.

     I stare at the night sky, the full moon shone ever so brightly. The stars itself, were twinkling every time a second passed. It was getting cold due to the fact that early fall was over the corner.

     Though, as a familiar line would always say, the cold doesn’t bother me. I was used to the cold. I visit this place every night. Luckily, father isn’t here, if he was, I literally can’t go out at night.

     Father was currently staying at the near neighboring kingdom due to some an unnamed meeting. It was kind of suspicious for some reason.

     And I just hope, I wasn’t any part of it.

     I watched the night sky as wind began to blow. My hair glided along and danced gracefully along with the wind’s sudden interaction.

     Before smiling I sighed, I just wish I’ll get to be like this everyday. I felt freedom and nothing is completely bothering me.

     Yes, I am a solitude person. I like to be alone and I like peace and quiet.

     My father was always strict, he always wants me to be the greatest ruler in the far future.

     Of course, I obviously did not want that.

     Still focused at the sky, a sudden rustle was heard at the background that successfully interrupted me.

     My eyes soon darted, towards a certain moving bush, which was not so far away.

     The curious person I am, I stood closer to the rustling bush. It was a but scary, but I expected for it to be an animal. The moment it had stopped, I turned back to my seat.

     I was not expecting for something not to reveal itself, so I shrugged like it was completely nothing.

     First step….

     Second step……

     Third step......

     Somehow, I couldn’t take the third step. I couldn’t move, something kept preventing me. The moment I tried to scream, a hand took me by surprise by covering my mouth

     I tried to struggle off of this person's grip. But it resulted to tighten its grip on my waist.

     I could feel someone’s hot breath near my neck. Ok, please tell me who is this?!