❦ᑭᖇOᒪOᘜᑌᗴ❦

(A/N: Oof Sorry twinnie bro, but I just got inspired with your beggining in books with anime gif's.)

Anime Source/ Sauce Of Pic Above:
Snow White with the Red Hair/ Akagami No Shirayukihime (One of my fave anime so far)

Anime Source/ Sauce of Gif: Eden Of The East/ Higashi No Eden

❝You were never supposed to mean this much to me; I was never supposed to fall so hard

❝You were never supposed to mean this much to me; I was never supposed to fall so hard. But you know what? I did and that's the truth, that's what keeps me holding on because it hurts like hell to let you go.❞

❁❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❁

     “May I speak with my daughter?”

     I sighed upon hearing a smooth calming voice. It was my mother’s voice to be expected. I turn to the source of the voice which was just behind me.

     She smiled upon seeing me. She slowly closed the (F/c) door behind her. She approached me and there sat beside me on my king-sized bed.

     Knowing my mother, there is definitely a reason why she came to me all of a sudden. “What is it, mother?”, I asked the queen, who stared at me before sighing.

     She then started to stroke my (h/l) (h/c) locks, giving me a reassuring smile. Is she feeling sorry for me?

     “Y/N, my dear, you know that you are already old enough to take care of yourself.”, she began, as she stared at me with a hint of seriousness plastered in her face.

     “And?”, I asked. I know that, that wasn’t all the things that she wants to say to me. She just tried to start the topic slowly, I guess she doesn’t want to shock me.

     “Your Father, said that it is time for you to take care of the kingdom as well.”, She continued, finally hitting the nail.

     Her face had that look that says ,’Please stay calm and unbothered.’

     I massaged my temples and stood off of the bed and faced her, “But mother, you know how I hate being suited to someone I don’t really know and love.”

     I gave her a look. My eyebrows were furrowed, I gritted my teeth, I was completely disappointed with the sudden news.

     “I know dear, but it is the rule, and we are obliged to follow it.”, she defended, with a hint of sympathy in her (e/c) eyes.

     I sighed, I couldn’t just disagree and go into a rebellious state, every loyalty that I knew were born not to love truthfully. They were all so into arranged marriage and picking suitors. It makes me sick.

     That’s what I didn’t like about royalty, it’s been haunting me ever since I was still a child.

     “Fine then.”, I answered plainly.