thirty three.

Começar do início

"I think Tom's here." Ollie spoke up and I heard Harry grunt and I nudged him. "I don't really like him Peas."

"Makes two of us." Harry grunted and I rolled my eyes but ignored the two of them, I better not tell Harry that Tom had decided to sit with me again in classes then.

I still didn't know what his problem with Tom was.

I looked around the party at all the different people dressed up as Ollie and Logan broke off into their own conversation again and Harry tapped something out on his phone before pocketing it again.

"Why is it you always look vaguely miserably whenever you go to a party?" Harry suddenly broke the silence between us and I blinked up at him.

I opened my mouth to reply only to be distracted by a group of guys making their way over towards us and I swallowed as one of them glanced over at Harry and I before his eyes slowly and deliberately dropped up and down my body.

I watched as they all greeted Logan and he practically pushed Ollie five feet away from him and I swallowed thickly as I watched the group come closer to us, Ollie still next to Logan as he shifted uncomfortably.

"This is Ollie, the lad who's been doing my chemistry coursework for me." Logan introduced Ollie and my eyes snapped to my best friend who shifted, refusing to meet my eyes.

One, why the fuck would Ollie do someone else's work for them? And two, what an incredibly weird introduction Logan gave. But then it clicked into place in my brain.

Nobody here knew Logan was gay.

I kept my mouth shut even though Ollie looked visibly hurt and I hoped that he was still sober enough to know not to cause trouble, just because he was out and proud didn't mean Logan had to be too.

"Is no one going to introduce this sexy bitch or what?"

I swallowed as the same guy who had checked me out earlier spoke, everyones eyes turning towards me and I shifted, incredibly uncomfortable at all the attention and especially the attention from these guys.

I jumped slightly as a large and heavy arm was thrown over my shoulder and I was pulled into Harry's side, stumbling slightly as he forced me to stay pressed to him.

"Back off." Harry snapped and I watched as the guy glanced between the two of us before rolling his eyes.

"Not even that hot anyway." He muttered before talking to Logan and I swallowed as I tried to not let it hurt.

I didn't want to be pretty, not to someone like him anyway.

"You get really uncomfortable around boys."

Harry's lips brushed my ear as he spoke and I held my nerve as I almost shivered in response, aware of his arm still around me and I shrugged the best I could.

"It's lame." I mumbled making Harry nudge me. "I dunno, it's just that I don't like having a body sometimes you know? I don't like being looked at."

"Eh?"

"I said it was lame." I muttered as Harry's expression grew more confused and my cheeks heated.

"Yeh' don't get uncomfortable around me."

Although it was phrased like a statement I wasn't sure if Harry required an answer or not so I simply shook my head.

"I trust you." I said simply and honestly.

I looked up at Harry to find him looking down at me and I flushed even hotter if that was possible and I hoped he couldn't tell. Sometimes I wondered what he thought about when he looked at me, but part of me also didn't want to know.