Chapter 4

Camila's Pov

I woke up in the morning to the smell of pancakes so I got up and went to the kitchen and I saw that Ally was making some.

"Good morning" I said

"Good morning. There is food on the table if your hungry" she said

"Ok thanks cause I'm actually really hungry" I said

So I took some food and put it on my plate and sat down to eat.

" So your going on your date with Austin today, are you excited?" Ally said

"Yeah I'm excited but I'm also very nervous cause this is my first date and with my crush" I said

"That's ok you have the right to be nervous I would be to if it would be my first date and most of all with my crush" she said

I finished my food, so I got up and went to the sink to wash my plate. Once I finished I went the bathroom to go take a shower. After I took a shower I got dressed put some make up on and blow dried my hair. When I finished I woke up the rest of the girls cause they were still sleeping which was a surprise because I'm usually the last one to wake up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Austin's Pov

I woke up in the morning excited for my date. I can't believe she said yes I was surprised and I was also surprised I actually asked her out I was so nervous I didn't know if I was actually going to do it. I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said and Zach came in.

"Hey"he said

"Hey" I said

"I came in to wake you up because we have to be out of here soon cause we have to go to a meeting but I see your already awake so take a shower and get ready" he said and left .

I took a shower and headed out to go to my meeting.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After the meeting

So I just came out of my meeting and we pretty much talked about what was to come on the tour once we headed to our next destination tomorrow morning. I went back to my hotel and just hung out for a little while then I felt my self start falling asleep. I wake up from my nap and I look at the time it was 5:30 so I took a shower and got ready. By the time I finished it was 6:20, so I left my room and went to the gift shop downstairs and bought Camila some flowers, then I headed up to her hotel room and knocked on the door. She opened it and I started staring at her she was so beautiful I couldn't believe I was going on a date with her.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camila's Pov

When the girls finished eating and getting ready we went out and just looked around. By 12:00 we all got really hungry, so we went to eat somewhere. We chose to eat pizza, so we went to the nearest pizzeria there was and went inside. We sat down once we had our food.

"So Mila what are you going to wear for tonight." Dinah said

"I don't know yet I haven't really thought about what I was going to wear" I said

"Well I'm for sure doing your hair" Mani said
"Ya and I'm helping" said Dinah

"Ok" I said

"And we are doing your make up" Ally said pointing to her and Lauren

"Ya we're doing your make up" Lauren said

"Ok" I said

Once we finished our food we went back to our hotel and I saw that it was 4:00. I started to watch tv, an hour later I noticed the clock said it was 5:00, so I went to the bathroom and took a shower. When I finished I picked out my clothes. I chose to wear a black and white crop top with black flowers and a black skirt with a red belt that had a bow on it and black booties that had a heel. I sat down in a chair when I finished getting dressed, so the girls could do my hair and make up. Dinah and Mani began blow drying my hair and then they curled it. While they were doing that Lauren and Ally did my make up when they were done it was 6:30. Thats when I heard a knock on the door I opened it and I saw that Austin had flowers for me and then I noticed he was staring at me.
------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

I hope you like this chapter. The date will take place in the next chapter. please vote and comment if you want. Also thank you for all the views I have on this story I didn't expect to have that many views so thanks.
Bye☺.