Chapter 8

Bakugou threw you on the floor. You were hurt by his behavior, but kept reminding yourself that you have to be strong.

You sprung up on your feet and sadly looked Bakuguo

He looks conflicted and hurt. You sadly thought as Bakuguo paced from left to right.

"Are you alright?" You asked in a soft tone.

He glared at you, "Do I look like i want to talk?" He snapped at you.

"Annoying pain in my--"

"What was that?" He interrupted you.

"Nothing." You quickly said. "So you really don't remember me at all?" You asked making him stop. The look in his eyes told you what you needed to know. Your eyes began to tear up thinking about Kirishima's betrayal.

Suddenly your phone rang, startling you and Bakuguo. You fished out your phone from your back pocket and froze as you saw the caller.

"H-Hello?" You answered with a bit of fear.

"Oh thank goodness you're alright!" Uraraka sighed in relief. "Where are you?! Are you safe?" She asked with concern.

"Don't worry, I'm safe." You said and glanced at Katsuki, he glared in return.

"Tell us where you are?" Deku's voice suddenly said.

"I honestly don't know?"

"What do you mean? Were you kidnapped?"

"No Deku--" you said but Bakugou ripped the phone from your hands.

"Listen here you damn Deku, because I am only going to say this once!" He bellowed.

I guess he's not a clean slate after all... or somehow he remembers the hate he has for poor Deku. You thought.

Then suddenly as you looked out the Windows, you shivered as you saw a figure near a tree.

Shigaraki? Your eyes widen.

You took a step back and bumped into Bakugou, he glared at you for a moment. "What the hell is your problem?"

You looked at him in disbelief, "you and the league of Villins? But how?"