Chapter 40: The power of fans~

Rong Xu was starring in "Black Clouds", and his role was Ling Xiao.

The timing that this information came out was too perfect. Tonight was "Vie for Supremacy"'s big finale. All of the viewers were excitedly talking about the story, but then this piece of information was suddenly revealed and immediately made all those netizens who were paying attention to "Vie for Supremacy" also notice this matter. Notice that Rong Xu who played Wanqi Yao was involved in the "Black Clouds" crew.

It's unknown if the timing of the information's release was deliberate, but either way, the timing made the whole matter even more widespread.

How do they suppress the water army?

The way the "Black Clouds" crew chose was to buy more water armies than you!

This crew had never lacked money.

As everyone knows, the most expensive things in a movie were the actors' salaries, post-production special effects, and promotion. "Black Clouds" spent very little on the first two. Everyone came to act due to friendship. Nevermind those big coffee seats, even Qin Cheng wasn't paid a single penny.

As for the post-production special effects, it was even simpler. It wasn't an ancient-setting film, science fiction film, or action film, and there were very few major scenes. The crew did not spend much on this aspect. Thus, the crew placed the most funds for promotion. Now that they met someone who dared to blatantly buy the water army in front of them, it was simple to suppress them in this crude manner.

【Although Rong Xu is a bit young, it's not like it's unacceptable as long as he performs well. 】

【Looking forward to the character posters and trailer.】

【I love Ling Xiao! He's my male god! If Rong Xu really is playing him, I wonder if he can perform well, so nervous ah...】

The water army didn't need to say how good Rong Xu was, but they also didn't need to say that he's not good. It only needed to control the way the wind blew and make the netizens stop paying attention to the blackspots who were desperately flattering Rong Xu. Like this, it would be considered successful.

Not to mention, the water army the crew bought were all high-grade water army accounts. When you click on their accounts, whether it's their Weibo account or Tieba account, or any other forums' account, they were all ordinary accounts with records of past posts and they even signed in every day!

The right to speak was gradually controlled by their water army, and Director Liang released a sigh of relief. But before he prepared the next wave of action, he was suddenly shocked by a certain matter.

Assistant Director Wang voiced his amazement: "Rong Xu's fans... are quite amazing?"

They saw that in Rong Xu's fan clubs and Tieba, all the moderators and bar owners jointly issued a statement.

It had been less than four hours since the marketing account exposed 'Rong Xu starring in "Black Clouds"' and those blackspots had also only just appeared for a little over an hour, but these top fans had already posted a list.

This list had been downloaded over thirty million times! After opening it, it was actually an Excel spreadsheet. The first column of the table was the User ID, the second column was the location of the BBS (such as Weibo, Tieba, forums, etc.), the third column was the user's post, the fourth column compared the user's past record of posts, all to reveal one fact——

Before this, ninety-nine percent of these users had never posted anything related to Rong Xu!

The statement was very long. At the end, many top fans solemnly expressed:【We ask that, as a fan of Rong Xu, you keep on saying you love Rong Xu's "Ambush" and "Vie for Supremacy" and think that he acted extremely well in these two dramas, but why have you not posted anything related Rong Xu in the past three months? 】