jaeden
yes im pretty sure all of us have experienced this shitty situation

wyatt
y/n ur alright, we're alright, we're gonna figure this out together ok

yeah yeah yeah im okayeorakdifmakfi

jeremy
did u buy gifts yet?

uhhhhh yes I have

jack
well that's good

jaeden
what did you buy him?

some record vinyls
bought him a new amp since it got broken somehow, shit i don't know what the fuck happened to it and aaaaa hm um oH i bought him some froot loops because he loves that shit OH and some la crox too

jack
lA cRaw
i remember that bitch pronouncing the drink la craw

sophia
sis is fuking rich

wyatt
u know what? just contact his parents and we could just surprise him there in his house

okay fine see u guys later
thank u for helping love yall

jaeden
love uuuuuuuuuu

sophia
^

jack
^^

wyatt
^^^

chosen
^^^^

jeremy
^^^^^

I slouch on my chair, thinking that I should've planned it earlier. "Fuck.." I mumble to myself. I message Finn's mom for permission to hold the party there instead.

good morning Mrs. Wolfhard!

finn's mam
Aww hey sweetheart

im just asking if we could have a birthday surprise for Finn?

finn's mam
oh that would be great! perfect timing because he's out right now so you could set up everything

so you wouldn't mind if we have a party there?

finn's mam
of course not! he's my son and he deserves to enjoy his birthday at home, privately

aww thank you! I would really love to hug you now! But I will later!

I smile to myself. "everythings going well" I mumble again. I look at the gifts, ready to be given.

I text back to the it cast, saying we could have the party at his house.

I get ready for the day and head to his house. Our house distance isn't that far away actually, it's just a walking distance.

I call up Quincy and his other friends if they're going to the party.

hey quincy!
oh hey y/n what's up?
actually, just called u if ur available to go to finn's birthday surprise
oh yeah sounds fun! should i invite my other friends?
the more the merrier also be there before 1 pm thanks byeeee
byeee see u there

I smile once again. I call up the stupid bitches enterprises next.

Hey Josh!!
Hey y/n
can y'all go to finn's birthday? it's at his place and be there before 1
oh yeah yeah sure, ill invite the others and guess what
whaaaaaat
orion's hoooooomee!!!
whaattttt that's so fucking great, pls tell her to come im so excited to see her
yeah yeah! will do! hey orion! y/ns excited to see u (awwwh baby girl i miss her too)
hi orion!!
(hi y/n im pretty sure u look so pretty right now)
I look like an actual mess right now from planning this birthday surprise fuck
( don't be too pressured on urself!!) u can do it i believe in u
awwe love you both so much
we love u more
byeeee!!
byeeee (byeeee)

This shit is going to well. I arrive at the house and I doorbell. Finn's mom greets me and I hug her, making her hug back.

"Here are the gifts!" I lend it to her and she brings it to the table. I go inside with the amp in my hands.

Something's still in my mind that's missing. The stranger things cast! Holy shit how could I forget oH my god.

I text all of them, informing the party that's gonna be held. Decided to just ask them straight ahead and no distractions.

Luckily, they agreed to it. Then I heard the doorbell. It's the it cast! I hug each of them and invite them in the house.

time skip because i realized this shit is so fucking long

"Y/n! Is everything ready? Finn's mom said that he's coming!" Jack tapped my shoulder.

"Yeah, everythings ready just get in your places everyone!" I raised my voice to be heard by the people.

It's 6 pm and he hasn't arrived yet and I don't know if that's a good sign or not.

I then see a car being parked in the garage. "Guys it's Finn and Finn's dad! Hurry hide!"

We all hide everywhere that isn't visible when you first enter the house. Behind the couch, behind the walls, under the table, behind the kitchen counters, everywhere.

We had the birthday cake ready with the candle. And the lights were all off, making it difficult to see. We had party poppers ready also.

The door opened and I whisper counted. 1...2...3! "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" we all shouted and the party poppers gone off and the led party lights were on.

"What?" Finn looked confused and his eyes water up. I run up to him then hugged him. "happy birthday" i whispered to him. He hugs back and I could feel his smile on my neck.

I let go and brought the cake to him. We all sang him happy birthday and his tears flowed more but they were happy tears.

Time flied and he opened all the gifts. Ate the cake and now we said goodbye to everyone. Drew filmed a vlog, Enya with her mullet and of course with her boyfriend, Roy Blair. Everything was so fucking fun. I did it. Under a few hours we still managed to have a fun ass birthday party.

Finn brought me upstairs to his messy room. I plop on the bed, all tired. He took off my shoes and his shoes. Then laid next to me. We faced to faced.

"Thank you, beautiful. For this wonderful birthday. I love you" he kissed my forehead and I smile.

We slept the night away and we forgot about everything and had each others comfort.

I rested my head on his chest and our legs tangled. Im too inlove for this boy.