come over

I got up from bed to get ready for the day. As I got in the shower, Finn got up, half awake and opened the bathroom door.

"Hey, a little privacy please?" I chuckled with the towel over my body. His eyes widen and left the bathroom.

"Oh! I didn't see anything I'm sorry, Y/n!" he shouted outside the bathroom while I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Just remember to knock, dork!" I shouted back, laughing.

Finn's pov

"Whew, good thing I didn't see anything" I laughed to myself.

While I was fixing my hair, I got a notification from my mom. "Hey sweetie! What time are you coming home?"

I swiped the messaged to answer. "I'm thinking before lunch or after. Not sure!" I mean, I'm a bit hungry but I still wanna be with Y/n.

I continued to check myself, straightening out my clothes. Kinda disgusting I didn't change to my pjs last night.

I got another notification from mom. "Why don't you invite Y/n to come over for lunch today?"
I furrowed my eyebrows since my relationship with Y/n just started last week.

Your pov

I finished getting ready with a gray hoodie and joggers. Wasn't really planning on making an outfit today, not in the mood to.

I got out the bathroom and saw Finn on the bed, staring at the ceiling. Looked like he was thinking.

I went to my desk and put on mascara along with lip gloss. While in the middle of applying my mascara, Finn sat up, looking at me in the mirror.

"Hey Y/n?" he asked with a blanket around his body. "Hm?" I continued applying mascara.

"My mom texted me to ask you to come over for lunch" I turned around to face him.

"Uh, yeah sure why not?" I got my lip gloss started putting it on.
"Oh shoot" I widen my eyes.

"What's wrong?" he asked with worried eyes. "Ah nothing, I have to look for a decent outfit now" I rolled my eyes, groaning.

"Hey I can help you!" he stood up, and walk towards my closet to open it.

"You sure? I remember you just considered your sleeping clothes as an actual good outfit and Wyatt just gave you a disgust look the whole day"

We both laughed at the memories we shared. And we ended up cuddling together in bed. "I love you" he smiled.

"I love you too" I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes. "You stink. Go shower, dork"

"But I'm too lazy" he groaned, trying to find a comfortable position on the bed.

"Hey, I'm not coming over if you smell like that and not changing into clean clothes. In fact, get out of my bed with your dirty skater clothes" I laughed while playfully pushing his shoulder.

He immediately got up and took a shower. "Do you have any clothes I could borrow for today?" he shouted from the bathroom.

"I'll try to look!" I shouted back, going to my brother's room.
I knocked, "Come in" he half shouted.

"Hey, do you have any clothes that Finn could borrow?" He rolled his eyes, looking for clothes.

"Your room is a mess, when will you clean it up?" I looked around, leaning on the bed.

"I'll eventually clean it up" he scoffed. "Here you go, tell him to give it back next week"

"Oh sure, thanks nerd" I laughed, shutting the door.

I laid the clothes on the bed and figuring out what to wear.

I checked my clothes, it has an okay batch of clothes I could wear today.

I got a white blouse and dark blue jeans with white highcut converse. "Eh, this will do"