music festival

"y/n get up!" my friend, Jen, woke me up aggressively at 12 pm.

"Ugh no get off of me" I groaned as I felt her leaning on my stomach.

"We're gonna be late, you dingus!" she rolled her eyes and got up from the bed.

"Late for what?" I faced her, with my body facing her too, sideways.

"The music festival ! Don't you remember? Finn your little crush is playing there and you've saved up all your money to stay under the sun and end up dying" brushing her hair, looking at herself in the mirror and her eyes landing on me and widening her eyes.

"Shit" I sat up on my bed so fast I could've hit my head at the bedframe.

Jen sighed at me for forgetting almost everything. "Come on, go get ready" she swiped her arms pointing to the bathroom.

I grabbed my towel and headed to the bathroom. After I took a shower, I did my lil skincare for the day.

I got my outfit ready. Since it's gonna be a little hot there and cold at night, I had a difficult time picking it out.

I've decided to wear a graphic tee with cargo pants. It's not something I would really wear but it's a festival, dammit, I'm gonna be out of my comfort zone.

I put on my outfit and did my makeup. I chose to put more makeup because I'm sure I'll look like trash compared to those other pretty girls.

As I was heading out, I almost forgot to bring my phone. Actually imagine me not documenting the whole day.

Fuck.

"Hey Y/n you read-" she looked at me from head to toe with a shocked look.

"You look beautiful omgnfjshs" she fangirled at my look and it isn't much to be honest. It's basic. But hey, atleast I have something to wear.

"Yeah, yeah. If you keep looking I'll beat you going to the car" I smirked and ran as fast as I could going to the car.

I sat in shotgun because it's the best seat in a car? Hello? You don't have to drive and you have all the view with access to the aux cord. Sign. Me. Up.

I got the aux cord prepared because I'm about to fucking play Childish Gambino since we're about to see him in 3 hours.

Jen got out the house with a Mcdonalds brown paper bag in her hand and her bag on the other.

I stared with my jaw dropped with my nostrils as big as the moon with the air fogging up the window.

She opened the door to the drivers seat and I immediately grabbed it. "You know you were so fucking ugly in the window" she laughed while she got her burger.

"Eh, used to it" I shrugged it off while eating the fries. I plugged the aux cord to my phone and played "Me and Your Mama" by Childish Gambino.

"LEEEEET MEEEEEE INNNNNNN TO YOUR HEAAAART" I sang with my heart out.

"OH my god y/n shut up" Jen groaned and almost hit a car. "Yeah that was a close one, here hit that one and let's see if our mario kart points will go down.

"I swear" Jen looked like she was about to hit me so I became silent.

An hour has passed and we arrived at the festival. I was so happy my period started rushing wtf.

It was the perfect time when it was 20 minutes before Calpurnia is playing. We waited in like for 10 minutes and went to the crowd immediately.

I sneaked myself and Jen to the front. The perfect tiiimeee for Calpurnia. The band members arrived and set foot on stage, making fans go wild.

And there goes Finn, the guy who I guess I had a crush on ever since 2017. Oh, stupid me.

I think I had heart eyes i didn't even notice it. He was staring at me and smiled. Oh how much was I sweating!

I waved of course and I kept on tugging at Jen because duh! It's Finn fucking Wolfhard in front of me.

After the show there was a small meet and greet and of course, I bough those tickets too. I was fairly desperate I must say.

There was a good amount of fans that waited for them and I was screaming inside so hard.

I fixed myself for a good first impression of me to them. I love them :)

When they walked out I could say I almost fainted but I got Jen to stay with me. She provided me water and I paid her lololololol.

The time has come where I get to meet one of my favorite bands. Am I alright? No. Will I recover from this? Probably not. I'll get to cherish this moment my whole life.

As I walked up to Finn, he hugged me first and my brain signaled something so fucking weird.

I handed him my phone because I was shaking and I wanted to take a perfect picture.

He kindly accepted it and we took four photos :)

After we took the photos I hugged him once again and left. It was a magical moment.

I opened my phone to see the photos but it was in the contact app. He put his number in my phone.

He put his number in MY DAMN PHONE. FUCJFUSBAJA WHAT IS GOING ON

it says "finnlard !" alright wolfhard, alright.