come over³

"Bye Jaeden!" I smiled waving at him. "Bye dorks!" he shouted back with his voice crack.

My fingers touched Finn's as we were walking to his house. It was pretty cold and I was only wearing a thin blouse.

I shivered quietly to not make Finn notice or being worried about me.

He held my hand and kissed it. His soft red lips were warm and it made me blush.

"You cold?" he asked me. "No, not re-ally" I stuttered and it was obvious that I was cold.

"Here, wear my jacket" he landed me his black jean jacket. It was kind of big on me but that's what makes it comfortable.

The goosebumps on my body were gone as I wore the jacket.
I embraced myself with my arms, admiring the warmth in it.

"Hey Y/n, you ready?" he held my hand tight as we were standing at the front door.

"I think so" I furrowed my eyebrows just thinking how his parents are gonna think of me.

"It's alright, I'll be with you the whole time" he smiled at me which made me more ready.

He pressed the doorbell and we waited for a few seconds.

It was his mom who opened the door. She was smiling with delight just seeing me. "Oh hello, Y/n! I've heard so much about you" she hugged me and it made me happy to see her reaction.

"Is that so?" I giggled and raised an eyebrow. "Mom not right now" he groaned.

Me and his mother laughed at his response. "Come inside" she smiled inviting us in.

I looked around, amazed at all the art on the wall. "Woah" I gasped as my eyes were stuck on the walls.

"Your house is beautiful, Ms. Wolfhard!" I smiled at her. "Aw, thank you, darling" she leaned into a hug.

"Is this the girl you've been talking about?" I heard Finn's dad whisper.

"Daad" I heard Finn groan once again. "Oh hey Mr. Wolfhard" I smiled.

"Hi honey! How's been Finn treating you lately?" he laughed and smirked.

"Oh my go" I heard Finn talk in an embarrassment tone.

"Well, since we started dating... I think I've been the happiest girl ever since" her leaned closer to Finn and rested his arm on Finn's head, acting proud.

"Well, Y/n I think you're hungry. Let's go eat" Finn striked up a new conversation.

We sat at the dinner table, just looking at the salad and quinoa made me starve more.

As we sat down on the chairs, Nick entered the dining room. "Oh hey Y/n" he waved and sat down. I smiled back.

12:45 pm
"Thank you so much for inviting me, Mr. and Mrs. Wolfhard" I smiled, standing up.

"Aw, no problem sweetie! You can come by anytime" she smiled and followed me back to the front door, with Finn.

"Bye Mrs. Wolfhard!" I smiled waving, she waved back. "And bye to you Finn" I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"What do you mean "bye"? I'm sleep over at yours tonight. See I got my clothes" he answered, showing his bag.

"Wait, what?" I widen my eyes. "Yeah! I just wanted to hangout with you more before I'm going to the meet and greet next week" he started kissing all over my face.

"Fiiinnn, don't u need to pack?" i answered with worry. "I already packed, Y/n! Now can we go to your house and cuddle all night?" he exclaimed.

"Okay okay geeez, let's goo! it's movie night!" he pulled my arm and walked on the streets to my house.