Forces From Across The Sea

The buzz of the dock was well-known to him

The buzz of the dock was well-known to him. Since he had left his people behind, he had gotten use to travelling. In fact, he quite enjoyed seeing what their world had.

That was how he had met Jorah Mormont, he offered his services to accompany slaves across the Narrow Sea. Then when the Lord was charged, he assisted his friend in his journey and helped him become acquainted with those away from his homeland. After introductions were made, the knight kept to himself waiting for the moment when he could return to his daughter. It wasn't till he heard of the dragons that he saw his opportunity and had Stryder begin delivering messages.

Now instead of delivering messages, he was tasked with a more complex mission. He needed to find a powerful house and make it known that their name was being used across the sea. Luckily for him, he happened to know that Ser Jorah knew the name and would surely lend a hand to help his daughter. Now all he had to do was find him.

Talk was a good a way to find out where the knight might be. The Dragon Queen was a regular topic throughout the lands and since the knight offered his services, he wouldn't be far from her. It wasn't long till he heard of where they might be and was quick to set out.

People were tense the closer he travelled toward the docks. The closer he got the more he began to understand why, what remained of a Dothraki horde stood there, not only that but three dragons were in sight. Two hanging onto the rails of a ship while the third was flying above.

He approached with caution until he could see the silver haired queen and the Westeros knight beside her. Before he was allowed too close he was stopped as they asked for his purpose.

"I have business with Ser Jorah." He stated rather loudly gaining the attention of the queen and her knight.

Jorah was rather surprised to see his friend there. They did not communicate directly as to not draw suspicion on what they were doing. After all, he needed to stay in the queen's good graces if he wished to return to his homeland. But surely, he wouldn't approach them unless something was wrong. And if something was wrong, he feared the worst.

When the queen questioned him about the man, he knew he had to come clean about one thing. "I do know this man, Khalessi. He is my friend. But he has also been communicating for me to my daughter. I feared for her safety and therefore used another as a way to protect our line of communication. But if he's now, I fear that something happened to her."

After hearing his explanation, she allowed Stryder to approach. But she was curious to what his business was as Jorah had been very helpful to her and she wanted to return the favor and try to help his daughter.

"What is it? Did something happen with Jaidyn?" He questioned quickly, his worries got the best of him.

"She is fine. She is safe. Her and her child." Stryder reassured making Jorah remember her words in her first letter.