Traveling

"We've had ravens from White Harbor, Barrowton and the Dreadfort

"We've had ravens from White Harbor, Barrowton and the Dreadfort. I'm afraid it is true." Lord Bolton informed after he had given the information to the king and his lady mother.

Catelyn was enraged at the fact that Robb had gone against the advise of the council and allowed Theon to leave. Now the once ward of Winterfell had used their absence to his advantage. Her youngest sons whom she always deemed safe might now be in danger.

Robb was only simply trying to find some sort of understanding. He had seen Theon as a brother and couldn't figure out why Theon would betray them.

"My brothers? My wife?" He asked concerned for the family he left there to be safe. He couldn't help but feel that his actions had just endangered them.

"We've heard nothing of them. But Rodrik Cassel is dead." The Lord informed knowing the knight was close to the family.

"I told you. Never trust a Greyjoy!" Catelyn scolded her son. The hurt in her voice could be heard.

"I must go to North at once." Robb stated getting out of his seat ready to leave.

He had to do something. His wife and unborn child might be in danger alongside his youngest brothers.

"There's still a war to win, Your Grace." Bolton advised against his current action.

"How can I call myself a king of I can't hold my own castle? Can't protect my own family. How can I ask men to follow me if I can't-" Robb began to rant feeling like he had failed.

"You are a king. And that means you don't have to do everything yourself." Bolton hinted to the young king and his lady mother.

"Let me go and talk to Theon." Catelyn suggested seeing that she was trying to get home anyways.

"There will be no talk. He will die for this." Robb finalized not liking how this treachery had come from someone so close.

"Theon holds the castle with a skeleton crew. Let me send word to my bastard at the Dreadfort. He can raise a few hundred men and retake Winterfell before the new moon." Bolton explained the plan he had been thinking off. "We have the Lannisters on the run. If you march all the way back now, you'll lose what you gained. My boy would be honored to bring you Prince Theon's head."

Robb took a moment to evaluate his standing. Bolton was right. He had conquered most of the holdings from the Lannister, if he left now then they would be retaken. He only wanted to get on a horse and find his family. But what can he offer them if he gives up the North.