An Answer

Robb Stark was still registering the words his father had told him before the feast began

Robb Stark was still registering the words his father had told him before the feast began. He wanted to be with Jaidyn more than he thought possible but a question still lingered in his mind. Did Jaidyn want to be with him? Throughout the feast, he tried to forget about the voice inside his head telling him that she didn't want to be with him. But there was also a part of him that knew she wanted him too. Robb couldn't look away from Jaidyn. He watched her interact with his siblings and wondered what was going through her mind. He wanted nothing more than to accept the proposal and show Jaidyn just how much he loved her. But he would never put Jaidyn in a situation where she would be uncomfortable. Robb just wanted to know if she did care for him as much as his father said she did.

Jaidyn tried to act as normally as she possibly could and the Stark children seemed to be a good distraction. Sansa talked with Jeyne about the Prince. Arya was finding ways to entertain herself among the party. Bran was enjoying his time at the feast. Everyone seemed in a grateful mood. But Rickon, as little as he was, could sense something wrong with Jaidyn. He tried his best to keep her smiling but he wanted to know what was on her mind.

Jaidyn needed air. She felt as if the air around her was think. When she excused herself outside she didn't realize that she had forgotten a coat until one was being draped around her. She recognized the smell as it being Robb's a smiled slightly as she turned to look at him.

"What are you doing out here?" He questioned as he stepped closer to her.

"Enjoying the night sky." She replied with a smirk forgetting the thoughts in her head. Her breath seemed to leave as their eyes connected.

"Anything I can help with?" He questioned as he took another step closer. He wanted nothing more than to touch her and make all her worries go away.

Jaidyn couldn't seem to focus on anything other than how close he was to her. They had never acted on one's feelings towards each other but the opportunity to be together was bring all reasonable thinking to leave.

Finally, Robb couldn't stand being close to her and not touching her. He brought a hand up to her cheek and lightly ran his thumb against it. Robb watched her eyes flutter close as her head leant more into his hand. He wondered how someone could look so beautiful and fierce at the same time.

Jaidyn shivered slightly under the cloak as Robb's hand touched her skin. She hoped he didn't noticed. Jai couldn't help but allow her eyes to close as she leant further into his hand. Her mind began to drift and wonder what it would be like to finally be together.

They were too caught up in their moment that they didn't notice the youngest Stark approach. His voice made them jump apart and they tried to get ahold of themselves before turning to Rickon.