05.

Jimin was keen on looking snatched every chance he got. Kim Seokjin has definitely made an impression on him, the older male let Jimin know that he was a force to be reckon he just needed to know that. And Jimin was getting the picture. He dressed in his best tonight, mostly to tease the young heart throb for pushing him for these dirty scenarios Jimin replays in his head every time he sees Jungkook.

He wore a silk long-sleeve shirt with a black corset-like vest. It definitely shaped his body, for a male he was abnormally curvy. He wore a pair of black leather pants with black suede boots. Jimin was fixing his hair in the mirror, he loved making his hair feathery it gave him a more angel look. Adding a bit of make up to his face to enhance his beauty. He looked at his outfit admiring his body, he was a full on five star meal along with dessert and he knew it. He grabbed his keys along with his wallet as he left his home, heading off to Jungkook's house.

:::

Taehyung was in the kitchen as he was preparing the food with Jungkook's help, they lost track of time see they had to get dressed up. Frankly this was just a dinner, along with a proposal. Taehyung and Jungkook were technically offering themselves to Jimin so they had to look presentable. The two got dressed, the pair wore matching satin long-sleeve shirts along with black tight pants. Jungkook wore black boots while Taehyung wore designer slides with fur. Even when Taehyung dressed up, he still dressed casual. Taehyung had a touch of makeup along with Jungkook, the two looked really. Jungkook down at his watch, Jimin should be arriving in about 5 minutes.

"He should be here soon, you look good." Jungkook eyed his boyfriend as he pulled him in by the waist. His hands sliding up his clothed body. Taehyung looked at his lips then looked at his innocence looking eyes. "You too. What if he says no? He might not even know we're together?" He blabbed. Jungkook just kissed the male, his thumps caressing his smooth face. Taehyung moaned into the kiss immediately melting into the younger's touch. Jungkook's hands moved to Taehyung's thick back side. Taehyung's moans grew louder, as he pulled from Jungkook's grasp.

"You don't play fair, Mr. Jeon."

Jungkook smiled, as he went back into the kitchen to check the food. Taehyung smiled, the doorbell rang. Taehyung heard footsteps so Jungkook was getting the door, Taehyung walked down the hall as he heard the two talking. He peaked behind the wall, seeing Jimin. He looked scrumptious and classy at the same time. Jimin's eyes were sparkling as he smiled at Jungkook, his eyes momentarily glanced pass Jungkook as his eyes locked with Taehyung's.

"Taehyung?" Jimin questioned? Jungkook looked over his shoulder too, gesturing Taehyung to come out of the shadows. Jimin looked to Jungkook and Taehyung in confusion subconsciously backing away.

"What's going on? How do you-" It all made sense now. "Why am I here?" Jimin crossed his arms. Jungkook looked to Taehyung, Taehyung took the lead as he spoke up. "Look, I didn't know you and Jungkook worked out till the other day. But I'm not upset or anything. We just want to talk to you?" Jimin's harden gaze soften as he uncrossed his arms. Taehyung held his hand out, for Jimin to take.

Jimin was hesitant. "I won't bite, unless you want me too." Taehyung smirked as he looked at him. Jimin looked at Taehyung as he slowly held his hand out for Taehyung to take. The male smiled as he gently pulled Jimin behind him on the way to the couch. Jungkook followed behind Jimin, getting the perfect view of his ass. Jimin sat down the couch as Jungkook and Taehyung sat on each side of him.

"So we-"

"You guys want a threesome?"

He looked between both male's. Taehyung looked at Jungkook, Jimin did have a sharp mind.

"Well yeah, basically." Jungkook answered, "we were going to serenade you first then pop the question. But yeah, we find you.." Taehyung was speaking as he looked at Jungkook saying what the other was thinking, the younger nodding.

"Very attractive and we like you.. a lot." Jimin blushed as he looked at Taehyung then at Jungkook. "Well I'm flattered, and you both are my type.." Jimin said as each of his hands slid up both their thighs, causing the men to tense. "Did you guys wanted to do this tonight?" Jimin bit down on his Cherry colored lips. Jungkook turned to Taehyung giving an "agreeing shrug".

"Yeah." They both said in unison.