03.

"Oh, C'mon Tae!"

"No Jungkook, just- No!"

Taehyung and Jungkook were putting the groceries away in the kitchen. Taehyung had grown tired of this conversation. The whole conversation turned into a argument, but Jungkook refused to let it go. He was a determined man, and he was going to convince his mate one way or the other.

"Look Jungkook.." Taehyung turned to Jungkook as he placed his hands on his face, caressing his face his cheeks with his thumbs.

"I love you. I love us.. and I don't want anyone to get in the way of that." He said, trying to get through to his young lover. "It's just a one time thing Tae, we'll still be together no guy will ever keep me from you." Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist.

"...But haven't you ever wondered what it'll be like to let someone in...into our microcosmos? I heard it's fun, and it brings couples close together." He leaned his forehead against Taehyung's forehead, Taehyung's hands still on Jungkook's chest. His breath grew rapid; Jungkook put his fingers under Taehyung's chin, pulling the male's lips closer to his.

"Just give it a try babe..." he said softly against his lips. Jungkook rubbed Taehyung's hips softly, along with being so close his scent was intoxicating. Technically it was hard for Taehyung to say no when Jungkook was pushing all the right buttons for him.

"Okay! Okay!" Jungkook's eyes widen as he smiled, "you really mean it bae?" He squeezed Taehyung's waist, as that bunny smile appeared on his face. Taehyung bit his lower lip, as he nodded. "Awesome, you're going to like the guy.." Jungkook pulled out his phone as he searched the potential male. "You already have a guy in mind?" Taehyung crossed his arms. Jungkook poked out his lips, showing his phone to Taehyung.

Taehyung took his phone as he looked at the male's Instagram. No fucking way, he thought. Taehyung scoffed, way too coincidental. "His name is..."

"Park Jimin."

Jungkook quirked a brow. "How do you know him?" The younger asked. Taehyung couldn't help but laugh. "He's the same guy that's giving him those raging boners." Jungkook smirked at the comment. "He's my workout partner. He's cute isn't he?" Taehyung nodded. "Yeah he is."

"We should invite him over tomorrow for dinner, ya'know? Ask him if he's interested?" Jungkook suggested, getting out two Soju bottles. "Yeah, that sounds good." Taehyung nodded. He was nervous, if they go through with this. How will he ever act around Jimin afterwards? He would never look at the male the same.