CHAPTER 3

A.N.// Hey guys, I'm sorry this update was late again. I used a lot of time to write about what kind of conversation they should have. You have to read below to find out and I hope you enjoy. Toodles. Always share love. ;) ❤

CHAPTER 3

"Where are we?" I said while looking around. "And my house, my mom?"

He did not respond. Instead, he looked at me stoic while I am puzzled.

"Oh I know this, I'm still dreaming! You're just a dream, and this is my underground dreamland. I'll wake up any minute now. Any minute!" I said.

"This is not a dream. You're in Trident Co., and you have a mission".

"I'm a waitress! I serve people, I bring them drinks, food, and I take their orders. I'm not... like you, like, you know, the Men in Black or anyone with secret identities because this is just a dream, and you're in my dream because I was thinking about you. Right. Right."

He looked at me and then shook his head.

"Follow me."

I didn't have a choice.

He led the way, and I tailed him. As we walk forth, the earth crumbles little by little above us. It looked like rain, but the crumbling sound of the soil reassured me that we are definitely beneath it.

I looked at him.

It seems that the earth's vibrations and soil did not bother him. It almost felt like he was used to this scenario. I hurriedly ran near him and left just one foot apart from him.

"If this isn't a dream, but it is, why am I here?"

"You have a mission, and yet you still wouldn't believe that you have."

"It's overwhelming, impossible, and surreal and besides, if this is a dream, I wouldn't be just talking to you anyway. It'll be different. Wait, what if this is a prank? But how could we change places fast?"

"I don't understand your logic. But, if it helps, I used a teleporting device - one of the Trident Co. breakthrough development projects. I might get used to this..."

"What do you mean?"

I took a breath.

"It means you will stay here for long, and you will forget everything from above. Your family, your friends, your life. You will not remember anything."

I laughed. I laughed hard enough that he might get pissed.

"Are you always this funny? Okay, I'm done. For whatever prank this is, its over."

"Once it's done, you won't laugh at me again".

"I'm sorry, what? Is it about the prank? Well, you got me. I just want to go home. Bring me home."

"I can't."

"You got me here, you can get me out."

"I can't. I have a protocol to follow."

I laughed but when I saw his eyes and his face, I knew he was serious.

"No, this is just a dream. This is a lousy dream and I can wake up any time".

I slapped my head and tears fell.

"Wake up, wake up."

I wish I can.

Next Update on Tuesday, Philippine Time. ❤❤