'A... Proper... Kiss...'

Gee puts me down on the sofa.
"I'll go find a spoon and a couple of cups?" Gee asks.
"And can you get a blanket from my room please?" I smile.
"Sure," He chuckles before walking into the kitchen.
I smile to myself and crawl over to the movie cabinet. I pick out Friday the thirteenth, the old one and make my way back to the sofa.
Gee sets two glasses down on the coffee table along with the drink and the tub of icecream.
"Back in a sec," He says skipping out of the room and up the stairs making me giggle.
I lay down on the couch and wait for Gee to return.
"You alright hun?" Gerard asks laying down beside me on the couch and pulling the blanket over us.
"Uhuh," I say snuggling closer to Gee.
"What did you pick?" Gee asks wrapping his arms around me.
"You'll see," I grin.
He pouts and I giggle before leaning up and pecking his lips. He shifts me so I'm straddling him.
"A proper kiss," He smirks.
I raise my eyebrows resting my hands on his chest.
"A... Proper... Kiss..." I say in between kisses on his jaw.
His breathing hitches making me giggle. He cocks an eyebrow and runs his hands up and down my back lightly. I giggle and press my lips to his. I run my fingers lightly though his hair and gently tug the ends. I pull away breathing hard after a minute. Gee chuckles, "That's one."
I giggle and reach for the remote to play the movie. I rest my head on Gee's chest and listen to his heart. His hands hitch up my jersey a little and makes small circles on my lower back. Gee drags the table a little closer and opens the icecream. He scoops some onto the spoon for me. I giggle and take a bite.
"Mmm," I grin.
He chuckles and takes a bite as we watch the movie. He feeds me whenever he gets a scoop until I'm about to pop. The credits start to roll.
"Ideas for another movie?" Gee asks as I rest my chin on his chest to look at him.
"Hm I'm not sure you choose?" I suggest with a smile.
He goes cross eyed making me laugh, "Uh how bout..." Gee's interrupted by a knock at the door.
"Who the hell would that be?" I ask raising my eyebrows.
"Your mom maybe?" He asks squeezing my waist.
"M but she would've just walked in cause she has a key," I bite my lip.
"How about I go look?" Gee smiles before kissing my forehead.
I shift myself so he can get up and stretch my arms while making a squeaking sound. He chuckles and walks to the door.

*GERARD'S POV*
My mind starts to think the worse what if it's Kyle and Crystal? Another knock tumbles me out of my trance. I open the door slowly and find myself face to face with two police people. One woman one man.
"We would like to get a statement from Miss Emma Night," The male said bluntly.
"Can you come back in the morning? Cause she's really tired and she needs some rest," I ask.
"It'll only take a few minutes," The man says stepping closer.
"Daryl, the poor girls been shaken up and defiantly needs some rest and I don't see why we couldn't just come back in the morning," The woman says.
The man huffs.
"Thank you," I say before they walk back to their car.

*EMMA'S POV*
"What was that all about?" I ask as he slips in beside me again.
"The police wanted to get a statement, I said you needed rest and to come back in the morning."
"Thanks," I say against his chest.
"Hey how about we watch 'The Heat?" Gerard asks giving my waist a squeeze.
I grin in response. He slips from my grip and I whine in protest, "Come backkkk."
He pouts and pecks my lips before walking to the tv. Gee puts in the DVD and lays down on the sofa again. I snuggle into his side and he leans his chin on the top of my head. I rest my right hand in his chest as he wraps an arm around my waist pulling me closer. Halfway through the film he grabs my right hand and intwines our fingers making me smile. I yawn as the credits start to roll.
"Get some rest hun," Gee says as I look up from his side.
I nod and lean up for a kiss. He chuckles and presses his lips to mine sweetly before pulling away. I snuggle back into his side as he pulls the blanket up so it's near my neck.
"Night Em," Gee whispers.
"Night Gee."