'So we're heading to Starbucks after?'

*AFTER CHANGING*
Gee crawls in beside me and wraps his arms around me.
"Night Em," Gee whispers kissing my forehead.
"Night Gee," I murmur against his chest.
I drift off to a peaceful sleep.
"Morning," Gee whispers brushing my hair out of my face.
"Morning," I groan burying my face in his chest.
He chuckles while squeezing my waist.
"You sleep well?" Gee asks as I turn onto my stomach so I can look at him.
"Yea surprisingly," I yawn.
His fingers roam around around my back making small circles.
"Did you?" I ask propping myself fully on my elbows.
He nods a little uncertainly. I wiggle my eyebrows sweetly.
He smiles, "Don't worry about it Em."
I nod slowly.
"So what shall we do today?" Gee asks in a put on thick British accent.
"We should get Starbucks," I giggle.
"Oooo yes!" Gee grins.
I grin back and slide out of his grip. My feet hit the cold wooden floor and I gasp.
Gee chuckles and grips my waist pulling me onto his lap, "Where's my morning kiss?"
I shrug sassily and turn around so I'm straddling him. I loop my arms around his neck and his fingers trickles up and down my sides. I gently press my lips to his for a few before pulling away and standing up.
Gee pouts and I giggle out a "Maybe later," before walking over to my drawers.
I pull out clothes before walking into the bathroom and running shower.
"You can have a shower if you want," I say hugging Gee around his middle once I got out and dressed into my Devilskin jersey and black jeans.
"Is that okay?" Gee asks turning around and connecting his hands with my waist.
"Sure," I grin standing on my tip toes and planting a kiss on his cheek.
"Thanks," Gee chuckles before walking into the bathroom.
I walk over to my dresser before running a brush through my hair then leaving it loose. I make the kitchen and walk to the fridge, pulling out milk. Then the other ingredients to make pancakes. I guess how much to put in considering I make them often enough. I heat up the pan and a put a little butter in hearing it sizzle almost straight away. I pour in some mixture before tipping the pan to the left and right, letting it spread across the pan fully.
"Mm something smells good Em," Mom inhales as she walks into the kitchen.
I whirl around smiling.
"Save some for me, I'm heading off to work in a few," She sighs rubbing her temples.
"Okay," I nod.
She pulls me in for a hug, "See you later."
"Bye Mom," I call after her before hearing the front door click shut.
I turn back to the stove flipping the pancake.
"Smells good," Gee breathes down my neck wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Really?" I laugh getting the pancake out of the pan and placing it on a plate.
"You can have the first one if you'd like," I say motioning my hand to the plate.
"I'd feel rude so I'll just wait and eat with you," Gee chuckles placing a soft kiss on my neck.
I giggle and cringe up while trying to pour mixture into the pan.
"So we're heading to Starbucks after?" Gee grins as I turn to face him.
I nod smiling.
"Ready?" I ask intwining our fingers and pulling him towards the door.
"For sure hun," He smirks and I shake my head.