'Uh I wanted to ask you if you would b-be my g-girlfriend?'

"You finished your little performance?" He chuckles.

I pout and bite my lip.

"Comon," Gee smirks.

I raise an eyebrow and open my door. I step out and attempt to balance myself on the door frame.

"You alright?" Gee asks grabbing my arm lightly as I sway.

"Uhuh I just gotta get my balance," I say slowly.

I look up at Gee and I can tell by the look his face that he's not buying it.

"Comon," He says bending down and scooping my legs out from beneath me.

"I-I can walk," I say quietly.

"N-no you can't," Gee mocks.

I reach up and pretend to slap his face. He chuckles and pretends to drop me.

"Shit!" I say breathlessly as my arms instinctively wrap around him, interlocking my fingers behind his neck.

"I was only joking," Gee chuckles, pushing the elevator button.

"Sure," I cock an eyebrow and reach up to flick a loose stand of hair from his face.

He grins.

"These things kinda freak me out," I say while looking around the small moving room.

"How so?" He tilts his head to the side like a cute puppy does when they don't understand or they hear a new noise they haven't heard before.

"I don't know their just so small and make me feel claustrophobic. I've had to many dreams where walls of rooms close in on me," I say as the door squeaks open enough for Gee to walk out.

"Oh not a fan of confined spaces?"

I shake my head in response.

"Yea neither, but having to go down that thing twice a day you get used to it I guess," He shrugs.

I nod in agreement as he sets me down on the couch.

"You want something to drink or eat?" Gee asks smiling as I lean my head back against the couch.

"Uh a coffee would be nice, if that's okay," I say curling my feet up on the couch.

"Of course it's fine Em," Gee says leaning his hands either side of my body and swiftly kissing my forehead, "I'll be back in a few."

I giggle as he walks into the kitchen. I crawl off the couch and over to the cabinet where the movies are kept. I hear the jug boil as I look over the movies. Moments later I feel a blanket being wrapped around me and two arms pulling my onto their lap.

"Your not supposed to be walking," Gee chuckles.

I crane my head to look at him and giggle, "I didn't walk I crawled."

Gee laughs and squeezes my waist. I reach up and brush back a lock of hair so I can see his eyebrow.

"Ow," I wince looking at it.

"I can't even feel it. You have a bruised jaw and a busted lip, I'm more worried about you," He touches my lip gently.

I reach up and rest my hand on his. "I'm perfectly fine okay?" I smile.

Gee frowns but then nods, not wanting to argue but clearly not believing me.

"You found a movie yet?" Gee asks.

I shake my head, "No any suggestions?"

"Hm how about 'Tomorrow when the war began?" He asks pointing to a DVD.

"Ooo yea!" I giggle.

Gee chuckles and puts the DVD in before picking me up to carry me back to the couch.

"Your coffee's on the table," Gee says before getting up and switching the lights off.

I smile and reach for my cup of coffee. I take a sip as Gee joins me on the couch again. His arms snake around my waist and I wiggle closer, leaning my head on his chest. His fingers soothingly trace up and down my side as we watch the movie. When the credits roll I go to move but Gee pulls me back lightly.

"Hey uh Em..." He asks.

"Mhmm?" I ask moving my head so I can see him properly.

His face hosting a light shade of pink and his lip trapped between his teeth waiting for me to answer. I wiggle my eyebrows as his hazel green eyes stare into mine. He flicks a strand of hair out of his way and clears his throat. I smile lightly as his hand resumes to where it was before, on my waist.

"I-uh when I was in the hospital waiting for you the nurse called you my g-girlfriend and I guess that kinda made me think a-about asking you s-something..." His voice fades and he shifts nervously making me smile shyly.

"Your face is almost the colour of your hair," I grin.

He bites his lip and looks away. I reach up and turn his head back to me.

"I'm just kidding, go on finish your sentence," I giggle.

He chuckles nervously before saying, "Uh I wanted to ask you if you would b-be my g-girlfriend? I mean I understand if this is awkward me being your teacher and all..." He babbles on.

I cut him off by placing my lips softly against his.

I pull away and giggle, "Of course I will."

I instantly feel Gee relax and he smiles shyly at me, squeezing my waist.

"You've gone all shy," I tease, smirking and poking his chest.

He raises his eyebrows and I giggle biting my lip.

"Can I use the bathroom?" I ask with puppy eyes.

Gee chuckles, "Yea sure, it's just there," He points to a shut white door on the left of the room.

I smile and detach myself before walking over to the bathroom.