'Lets just ignore it for now ae babe?'

"You alright Em?" Gee asks moving his right hand from the steering wheel to my knee to give it a squeeze.

I pull my gaze from out the window and give a halfhearted smile at Gee, "Yea."

Gee frowns as we pull up to the traffic lights.

"I'm fine Gee," I say letting my head drop back onto the headrest.

Gee nods before taking off again as the lights turn green.

"Mom and I are having a movie night tonight and she said there's room for one more," I say smiling.

"I'd love to join," Gee grins pulling into my driveway.

"Mom's not getting home until eight though so we're alone til then," I smile while shutting the car door.

"Oh really?" Gee smirks wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Yup," I grin flicking his shoulder playfully.

I open the door and walk in. Gee closes it behind him and follows me into the lounge.

"So what you wanna do?" Gee coos in my ear while wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me against his chest.

I giggle as I move my hands to rest on his.

"Any ideas?" I ask leaning my head back so I can see him.

A grin smeared on his face as he leans down and gently kisses my lips.

"How about a game of cards?" He chuckles after pulling away.

"Sure," I giggle.

His arms drop from my waist as skip across the room to the cabinet where the board games and cards are. I pull out a pack of cards and place them on the table.

"Gimme a hand?" I ask gripping the side of the coffee table in attempt to move it.

"Naw can't you move it?" Gee chuckles brushing his fingers down my arms.

"No I'm weak," I laugh.

His hands grip the table next to my hands. His chest pressed to my back as he breathes down my neck. I begin to pull and move it an inch if I'm lucky. Gee chuckles and pulls, moving the table effortlessly. I let my hands drop to my side but Gee doesn't let go, trapping me between him and the table. He places soft, sloppy kisses down the back of my neck making me get goosebumps all over. He moves his hands from the table and grips me by the waist pulling me around to face him. He grins and chuckles while tucking a lock of hair behind my ear.

"Can we play snap?" I grin.

"Sure," Gee chuckles.

I sit down and Gerard sits opposite me. I attempt to shuffle the cards, dropping a few and tumbling curse words escape my mouth earning chuckles from Gee. I deal out half the pack and put a card down to start. I'm down to three cards and Gee's grinning like a little kid making me giggle.

"This game is rigged!" I whine placing down my last card.

"There could still be a snap," Gee chuckles as I ready my hand incase there is.

Gee places down his last card and his hand snaps them all.

"Awe no fair," I pout flicking his hand.

Gee grins at me and goes cross-eyed.

I let out a giggle and pull a face back.

"You hungry?" I ask standing up.

"A little," Gee smiles.

"Comon then," I grin before dancing towards the kitchen.

Gee chuckles and follows me. He sits down at the table while I venture at the pantry.

"Shit Em you better come look at this..." His voice fades.

"Huh?" I question walking behind him and looping my arms loosely around his neck.

I peer over Gee's shoulder down at his phone he's holding.

A photo of Gee and I kissing at the park on Friday fills the screen. I bite my lip as he scrolls down.

'So you and Em yea........'

My breath hitches. He cranes his head to look at me.

"Shit," I groan.

"Hey it's okay," Gee coos connecting his arms with my hips and pulling me onto his lap.

"What are we gonna do?" I sigh burring my head in his chest.

"I-I don't know Em..." Gee voices fades out again.

I intwine my fingers at the back of his neck and he gently rubs my sides with his hands. Gee's phone vibrates again and I jump. Gee kisses my neck smoothly before I look up at him. His face drops as he reads a message.

"What does it say this time?" I swallow.

"Y-you better watch out," Gerard stutters.

I clench my eyes shut and Gee's grip on my waist tightens slightly as I burry my head in the crook of his neck.

"Lets just ignore it for now ae babe?" Gee mumbles into my hair.

"O-okay," I whisper.

He pats my hair softly and hums in my ear.