18

LISA POV

I'm woken up by my phone buzzing , I check the time , it's 5.55 wow , I didn't realise that I hadn't told my mother where I was or anyone in that fucking insane asylum house.

I decided to quickly put on my thrown clothes and mute my phone as I hurriedly got changed. Once I was dressed I went on my knees and just looked at Jennie fast asleep , I'll make sure she gets her beauty sleep today.

I turn off her alarm that was beside her and peck her forehead as I stand up and tip toe out of her room. God I don't wanna leave her but my mom might call the police.

As I walk out I see the four children sleeping on the floor sharing one big blanket , I feel my heart drop into pieces , Jennie tells me Yeri usually rushes to sleep with her but their layout looks more cozier than Jennie's.

Jennie really gives the best to the children and takes the worse for herself , the children wake up as they see me try and creep out.

"Hi Lisa" Lucas says with a lazy smile as he yawns and the little ones follow

I whisper for them to sh and sit on the floor and tell them to come closer , they excitedly rush to me to find out what I need to tell them.

"Basically today Jennie is going to relax and wake up whenever she feels like it because we're gonna take care of her today okay?" I say to the children which makes them all giggle with excitedness , anything to take care of Jennie they are willing to do.

"Lisa her alarm will go off at 6" Yeri whispers in the circle causing the other three to gasp.

"Can you not , your morning breath is terrible" Mark says to Yeri which results in her kicking his shin , I immediately hold Mark back and Lucas holds Yeri.

Lucas is the mature one? i see why he's secretly Jennie's favourite , he takes care of her the most , he steals money for her even though she shouts at him to not do it anymore. I know Lucas means a lot to her , even if he's her child , he's her right hand.

"Guys stop it Jennie Noona is asleep" Lucas whispers with a growl which makes the kids stop.

"I turned the alarm off Yeri" I chuckle which makes all of them giggle with excitement.

"What time is it Lisa?" Mark asks me as he leans on my shoulder.

"It's going to turn 6 in a minute , we can go eat some breakfast before we have a hard days work" I say with a smile which makes all of them excited.

I take them all to breakfast , I really won't make the children work their asses off , they're fucking children but I know they love making Jennie proud , they look up to her , I know they're really excited.

I notice Lucas is becoming a lot like Jennie , in the way that he takes care of the children and makes sure they've eaten before he has. He's an amazing boy.

"So Lucas , how are you feeling today?" I ask him , he's really mature for his age so I know I can have conversations like this with him.

"I'm really happy , I really want Jennie Noona to relax because she's tired and December is coming soon so she's going to work extra hard" Lucas responds

"What happens in December?" I curiously ask

"It's Christmas , Jennie Noona works at the tailors , she helps design dresses and skirts and bags and more stuff and she comes back so tired , by the time she's home , she only has an hour or two to sleep" Lucas says whilst he sips the bottle of water and sighs , Yeri has food all over her face and he gives her a tissue to wipe it before I look at him with sympathy.