13

LISA POV

SHIT. Shit was how I was fucking feeling , I didn't spend this day with Jennie , second of all I went shopping with Nancy , I didn't even talk to her , I connected my airpods and nodded along to everything she said. (that's what beanies are for.)

It's not that I hate Nancy , she's the total opposite and can never be half the lady Jennie Kim is , but I'll save that for another day , it's just , she is so basic , so predictable , I already knew before I met her she would be obsessed with handbags , dresses , gold , money and more money.

I could give all of that to Jennie , she deserves shit like that but would she want it? Hell fucking no , this girl just wants stability and happiness. God imagine always wishing for happiness and not getting it , my heart aches for Jennie.

She won't accept any spare money I give her , I guess I gotta get BamBam to come back to Korea with us when we go back to Thailand and then come back here again , I'm gonna make sure he buys so many bracelets but gives her extra cash.

I really hope she takes it , I want her to be happy , the way she slept in my arms that night , she was heavily sleeping , I sneezed a couple of times due to the rain effecting me , she slept through that. I sneeze quite loudly as well.

She was comfortable in my arms , is it because she can sleep anywhere ? She's used to any environments or did I protect her and make her feel safe? I really don't know , all I do know is whilst we sit here at this table arranging a date for Nancy and my wedding , I imagine myself living in that village , just watching Jennie laughing or mocking me.

That woman is the definition of natural beauty , the world doesn't deserve her for sure , a heart like hers is so raw to find , I found that and i fell for it.

I am falling so crazily for Jennie , I don't know what it is , but I can't ever ever stop thinking about her , no matter what I do , if I'm eating I'm thinking about her , it's literally not becoming a good thing. I should fucking stop , I'm marrying Nancy and if my family find out I'm sneaking off to hang out with Jennie even if I don't touch her or if we don't kiss or anything , it's still wrong.

I should really stop seeing Jennie. Yeah.

But not right now.

I wonder if she missed me today. I missed her a lot.

I sighed and walked to the rooftop , you can see the village from here , I smile as I can see Lucas and Yeri play fighting , they're like the mini Jennie and I.

Groupchat:

Jisoo: Asshole where the fuck have you been?

Lisa: Um I'm in Korea I told you

Jisoo: no , why the fuck haven't you messaged us? too busy with your wife are we

Lisa : LOL not exactly to busy with someone else

Jisoo: you r a fucking dog Lisa Manoban , busy with who?

Lisa : it's not dirty or anything , I haven't had sex in 3 weeks now!

Jisoo: wow a record , then tell me

Lisa : it's the girl I bought bracelets from? Didn't I tell you guys

Jisoo: um I don't recall?