4

LISA POV

I wake up , get ready to go to the market that's in the village , I guess it would be nice to take pictures of the market.

I am not looking forward to going with Ally and Nancy & my mother. Why on earth would I want to go with them? They're all girly and i feel like I lost a brain cell or two from my last conversation with them.

I roll my eyes as the knock happened 9 on the dot. Amazing. I proceed to leave and not bother to look Nancy in the eye.

"Morning husband" she says enthusiastically

I mumble a good morning and groan , this day has just started and I want it to end.

We get in the car and drive to the village , once we're inside the village , my sudden mood that was down goes up , it's amazing here , everyone is really hard working and it's a really friendly environment.

There's a stall that sells water and all sorts , that's where I go , It's too hot here and I need water now , I whip out some cash from my pocket and before I knew it , A little kid snatched it and ran.

I groan , I know their poor but that's fucking rude I would of given them money.

I look at where that child is running and it leads to a girl who's at a stall , selling bracelets. Wow she is fucking beautiful , she has cat eyes , beautiful lips , milky skin and her gummy smile when talking to customers is just out of this world. I see the child secretly putting the money where the girl puts it.

My heart is beating insanely fast , I walk up to them.
These bracelets she's created is really good.

"How much are these?" I can just give these to my nieces and nephews , my brother BamBam has 4 children.

"They are $4" she says as she smiles at me , I look at her and I swear to god I have never seen someone so beautiful , the kid is hiding behind her now.

"You know the kid just snatched money out of my hand , I would of given him money if he asked" I say to her as I look at the child

"Lucas what did I tell you about stealing money from people?" She says as she turns to him , he frowns and looks at her

"But you never eat dinner anymore , so I have to get more money for you" he says as he frowns

"I'll eat dinner tonight with you , but that means you stop stealing money from people , is that understood?" He nods and that's when I felt so broken. I should of just let him taken the money and not made a comment , I just was shocked that he did that.

"Sorry about that , I've told him so many times not to do it , how much did he take?" She says as she hands me back a note

"It's okay , I don't mind , I would of given it to him" I say as I smile

"No it's fine , we don't need the money , take it please" she insists , gosh I am so fucking stupid why didn't I just let him keep the money. This pretty girl skips her meals when she doesn't make enough. That hurts me. I take back the money even though I don't want to.

"Fine can I buy all of these bracelets then?" I challenge her as I smirk , she made me take back my money so I'll make sure she gets to eat tonight , I smile at the boy who looks at her with so much happiness.

"You wanna buy all of them? Why?" She asks curiously

"I like them?" I add with a shrug , she knows what I'm doing , but fuck these bracelets are fucking amazing and I like them a lot.

"They're for children they won't fit your wrist" she replies as she looks at my big hands.

"Hey that isn't your concern missy , I like these bracelets , can I get them in a bag please" I respond as I smile at the kid Lucas who looks so excited , this is good for their business , I'll promote these bracelets so she can have all the meals in the world.

"Oh um okay" she says as she packs all of them

"Take your time , it gives me more time to look at you" i respond , I couldn't help it , she was so god damn angelic looking. She looked so pure and precious. I loved that.

She nervously giggles and avoids looking at me , Nancy joins me.

"Your buying all of those bracelets WOW , why would you?" She asks

"For my nieces and nephews" I respond , my mood becoming shit again.

"Here you go" I give her a very generous note which her eyes widen , before she could complain and ask me to take change back I take the bag and proceed to walk off.

I giggle as I join my mother and Ally whilst they're at the other stalls , I can see how the girl is so stressed out with the amount of money I just gave her.

More children gather around her , I guess they see her as a protector in this village because they always run and hug her , it makes me smile , this girl is so pure , she works hard , she's sitting in this heat selling self made bangles with a beautiful gummy smile on her face.

I'm going to make sure I buy some more tomorrow.