Country Fest

It was Saturday the day of the Country Music Festival. Caroline may have been nine months pregnant but she was still attending the event with Luke. Luke was performing on stage three along with, Miranda, Blake, Carrie, Jason,  Florida Georgia Line and a few others. "You look nervous Luke" said Caroline,  looking at him. "A little bit yeah" said Luke. "You'll do fine Luke you always do". Luke looked at Caroline and smiled, "What would I do without you Caroline". "Who knows". Luke leaned in and gave her a quick kiss as Blake and Miranda came aling. "Is it always this chaotic backstage" said Luke. "No just at Country Fest" said Blake. "Are you up next Luke" asked Miranda. "Yeah, guess I should go get the band" said Luke. He kissed Caroline on the head before going off to get his band together. "Looks like Dallas is killin it out there" said Blake, turning to look at Miranda. "He sure is then again so will Luke" said Miranda. 

Carrie was out backstage where every tour bus was parked and she was looking for Jason to tell him that after some very long and hard thinking that it was over because they were complete opposites and what she had felt for him was now gone. Carrie eventually found him talking with a group of people, Jason seeing her excused himself and went over her. Carrie did spy a blonde girl in the group who looked away when she looked at her. "Jason we need to talk". "Sure about what Carrie". "I have been thinking Jason and this just isn't working for me anymore". "I've kind of been thinking the same thing Carrie". "So this is it for us then". "Looks that way yeah". Carrie then turned around and left she knew that Jason was now free to see whoever he wanted too.

"Caroline are you alright" said Miranda, looking at her. "No I think that I'm having the baby Miranda". Miranda gave Blake a horrified look, "Blake stay here with Caroline while I sing my way on stage with Luke" said Miranda, picking up a nearby micraphone and turning it on. "Ok". Luke got an odd look on his face as Miranda joined him onstage, when she was close enough Luke leaned over, "What are you doing Miranda". "Caroline's having the baby Luke you need to go". Luke looked over at Caroline she was holding onto Blake's arm rather tightly, "Take over for me Miranda". "Ok we'll be by later" said Miranda. Luke ran off the stage and over to Caroline, "Luke" said Caroline, grabbing hold of his arm. "We have to go Caroline". Blake looked on as Luke  and Caroline left knowing that he and Miranda would stop by the hospital after the show. After finishing her collection of songs Miranda headed over to Blake just as she got a text on her phone. "My cousin Sookie's here so I'm going to find her then go and find Carrie" said Miranda. "I'm going to get my band together and go over the songs but, I'll catch you Miranda before my show" said Blake. Miranda smiled up at Blake as he leaned down to kiss her.

"Sookie it's been a long while" said Miranda, giving her cousin a hug. "I could say the same thing". Miranda took Sookie by the hand, "Where are we going" said Sookie. "Too find Carrie because she's up soon and is nowhere in sight". "Ok". They soon managed to find which tour bus was Carrie's. Carrie was pealing petals off a bunch of flowers when Miranda showed up, "Your needed backstage Carrie" said Miranda. "I broke up with Jason and I should be happy about it but I'm not". "Did you love him" asked Sookie. "Maybe I don't know". "Well Caroline's having the baby so Luke had to leave early and I've already been on". "Guess I should get ready". "Now that's what I want to hear" said Miranda, smiling. Blake spotted Justin and got even bigger surprise to see that Savannah was with him, "Are you two together now or what" asked Blake, hooking up his micraphone. "Yes we are" said Justin, holding hands with Savannah. "Well um I wish you all the best". "Thanks and I'm on stage four". "Good luck then" said Blake.

When Carrie entered the backstage area with Miranda and Sookie, Blake came over to them, "Justin is now seeing Savannah" said Blake. "I think that they are a great match" said Miranda. Carrie looked over and say that Jason was back talking with the blonde and she laughed at everything he said. "Jason's not wasting his time is he" said Miranda. "It's not like we were that serious anyway" said Carrie. Jason glanced over at Carrie he could tell that she looked pissed at him but then again she was the one who ended things and he had already started seeing someone else. As soon as they announced his name Jason walked out onstage, and kicked it into his song 1-9-9-4 getting the crowd into the party mood.

BK walked over and banged on the door of Tyler's tour bus, "Tyler we're on in half an hour and the whole band is waiting on you" said BK. Tyler opened the door and walked off his bus putting his shirt back on, BK went say something but didn't as Hayley came out putting her jacket back on and fixing up her hair. They walked over to where their band was plus BCole, Dallas and BCole's friend Kylie who was hanging on Dallas arm. "Hayley you and Tyler bumpin the night" said BCole, as she handed Hayley a shot of fireball whiskey. "Oh yeah" said Hayley, downing the shot. Tyler downed his shot of whiskey and looked at BK, "Let's get ready to rock" said Tyler. "I've been waiting all day too" said BK, sliding his hand around BCole's waist. She kissed him as he picked up his drink. Tyler put his hand in Hayley's as they all started to make their way towards the back of stage three. Miranda looked as they walked in with their band. "Wow" was all Sookie could say. Jason soon finished his song set and walked off stage as Fgl's band got set up, "New songs" said BK. "News song, new album" said Jason. "It will be good to have you back on tour with us plus Dallas as well" said Tyler. "Things are now looking up for me" said Jason. Carrie looked on as Jason chatted with Tyle and BK, before the duo headed out on stage and it was clear to Carrie that Jason was already moving on from her with the blonde in the group. Miranda just rolled her eyes and marched over to Jason, "You do know that Caroline's having the baby and that's where Luke is" said Miranda, getting straight to the point. "Yeah he texted me hours ago" said Jason. "And FYI why do all your flirting in front of Carrie to see". "Can't help that she happens to be there can I". "Your an ass Jason" said Miranda,  turning on her heel to leave. "Yeah I can't help that" said Jason, with a little laugh.