Country Fest Continued

Luke smiled at Caroline as the nurse placed their newborn son in her arms he leaned over and kissed her on the head before kissing her on the mouth. "He's perfect Luke and looks so much like you" said Caroline. "Well I think that he looks a lot like you Caroline" said Luke. "I love you Luke so much in this moment right here and now". "You took the words right out of my mouth and I love you Caroline". Luke leaned his forehead aganist Caroline's and kissed her before looking down at his newborn son. The moment was interrupted by Miranda and Blake coming in with Carrie and Sookie. "Hey" said Miranda. "How was rest of the show" said Luke, given that it was getting rather late. "Good and still going. Jason will come by after Florida Georgia Line having finished playing" said Miranda. "Congrats to you both Luke and Caroline" said Blake. "Thank you Blake" said Caroline. "I don't even know you both of you but congrats" said Sookie. "Oh and this is my cousin Sookie" said Miranda. "Nice too meet you and thanks" said Luke. "I broke up with Jason and he's clearly already moved on" said Carrie, all in on go. "What do you mean already moved on" asked Caroline, sounding just as confused as Luke looked. "Today everytime I saw him some blonde was hanging off his arm laughing at everything he said and if you ask me he seems to be a lot better off without me" said Carrie. "I'll talk to him when comes by later on but if he's moved on what is there to do about it" said Luke. "You never told him that you were in love with him" said Caroline. "It's too late for that now" said Carrie. "It never is" said Sookie.

Jason had left the Country Fest after party with his new found love, he walked into the hospital room that Caroline was in for the night she was asleep but Luke wasn't, "Jason we can talk but no here" said Luke, standing up. "I only came to say congrats and to give you both this" said Jason, giving Luke a blue teddy bear. "A boy right". "Yes, now let's take a walk". "Your normally not this serious Luke" Jason said while looking at him. "Carrie broke up with you why". "We're complete opposites and did not match, is she trying to get me back after dumping my ass today because I've already moved on". "Carrie's in love with you Jason and your going to throw that away". "She may be hung up on me but, I'm not hung up on her". "What happened to you Jason". "I met someone else when I was down in Florida while on tour with Florida Georgia Line". "She that blonde". "Yeah". "I wanna say that I'm happy about it all Jas but that will take time". "You and Caroline have a newborn son Luke and I'm heading back out on tour with Florida Georgia Line an Dallas Smith. So everything's worked out how it was meant to for us anyway". "See you  then Jason". Luke gave him a brief hug before Jason headed off back down the long corridor with the mysteries blonde. Caroline was a wake when Luke walked back in, "Jason see baby Bo". "No not yet and he had a good point everything has worked out the way it's meant Caroline and for us anyway Caroline". "It hasn't been easy Luke but seeing our son today for the first time today as made it all worth that while". "Yes it has" said Luke, with a smile before kissing her on the head.

Note: This is the last chapter in this fanfic for now, since I am planning on doing one Florida Georgia Line but I will update this one whenever I get the chance too because I am not done yet, so stay tuned.