👸~18~🤴

Not even getting dressed you wrap your dressing tight to your body, as you walk the short distance to the gym area with Mina in tow who had grabbed her coat and yours trying to put it on your frame. Getting to the gym area the receptionist looked concerned as you put your smiliest face on "My husband, Mr Bakugou is in there, I need to speak with him".

Not thinking the person gives you the code for the doors, as Mina comes running after you "(F/N) Wait....don't blow fuse!" she called out as you open the door, to see a group of guys stood blocking your view.

As soon as you saw Sting and Rogue, you knew what had happened apart from the fact that Katsuki wasn't the one to start it. "KATSUKI!" you yell your fist-shaking both from walking through the cold in a bikini and dressing gown, with flip flop but also your emotions were on high, as Kirishima sees his wife follow you, running straight over he picks her up to keep her warm, filling her in quickly on what happened.

Pushing your tiny form though the crowd parts, that's you see a beat-up looking Katsuki and Natsu. Both looking terrified of the mood you seemed to be in. "Babe, you must be cold?" he went to stand but couldn't as he was hurt.

"Hey, F/n....it wasn't h..." before Natsu could finish you don't know why but you pushed them both with your sonic force.

"I don't give two flying fucks who started it!" you growl "Because, I'm going to fucking finish it!" stood between the two guys, Kaminari walked over.

"Chill...breath...remember who you married!" His chilled out tones made you turn to face him a fierce look in your eyes. Distracted you hadn't noticed Katsuki had stood up, the fire in your eyes doing no end for his need to take you there and then.

"Come on then sweetcheeks, think you still got it!" he spat as your eyes turned to glare into his red ones. Mina panicked as if you were pregnant this wouldn't be good for the baby, if you accidentally got hit in the stomach. Knowing that Bakugou would never forgive himself and neither would you.

Taking the flip flops off you threw them at the ash blonde's head, before slipping the robe off revealing you just in your bikini, the scars down your back present. "So, you want to go hot stuff...then let's fucking go!" This made your husband smirk, he loved sparring with you, of course, he knew not to hurt you since you couldn't heal.

"Kiri, she might be preggers hence the mood. You need to stop it!" Mina commented, "But you can't tell him as she doesn't know yet." The redhead looked at the two of you about to go at it.

"Fuck sake!" putting her down and trying to grab you in time but as you moved Bakugou let you pin him in an instant, as you threw him over your shoulder his back hitting the floor and his arm twisted behind his back.

"I yield, babe. Punish me as you see fit!" his eyes turned to yours, as your face went bright red in an instant but your desire to actually do it here was high, then you remembered you could be pregnant.

"Fuck sake, you overgrown idiot." Letting go you stood up grabbing the robe to cover yourself "I'll heal you in a moment." Walking over to Natsu.

"Sorry, my husband is a firey idiot." You pout beginning to heal the pink-haired man's wounds as he looked at the ground.

"Nah, it's my fault I called him out." He admitted as you pouted even more.

"Right, I'm on holiday, I don't need to be healing people every five mins. So, is it out your system now?" standing up he nodded before giving you a hug.

"DON'T HUG MY WIFE!" Bakugou snapped jumping to his feet as you turned.

"Sonic BOOM!" he went flying across the room. "Sorry about that..." walking over to your husband you opened your robe pressing your bikini-clad body to his.