Chapter 9: Hello Night Class and Curry?

Start from the beginning

"Hello ladies, I'm so glad I got to see all of you today" Aido said in flirty and cheerful voice. And the fangirls became wild again. Though it quickly stopped when they remember that Kimiko's still with them.

"Āre~? Why the sudden silence? Didn't you miss me~?" Aido pouted childishly at the girls in front of him.

"I-It's not l-like that Aido-sama!" Said a girl.

"It's because T-Tsukino-sama's here"

"Tsukino-sama?" Aido putted his index on his chin in a thinking manner.

"Is she that Goddess you're talking about?!" Aido asked enthusiastically, his icy blue eyes sparkled.

"Are they pertaining to me?" Kimiko muttered in question.

***

Aido's heart jumped at the sight of the most loveliest woman alive. His brain couldn't function well and all he see is her, removing everything in sight but her.

"Excuse me, but all of you should be going now, you wouldn't want to be late for class now is it?" She said titling her head, which made Aido's heart get wilder at her cute gesture.

"As for the Day Class, it's already pass the curfew, go back to your dorms" the students groan in protest but followed her.

Kimiko raised an eyebrow at the Night Class.

"Well?" They finally came out of their trance and continue their ways.

Then Kimiko caught the feeling of someone's gaze behind her. She carefully turned her neck and her orbs locked with a pair of red-ish brown eyes, like hers.

"I believe we haven't meet yet, Ms?" He said offering his hand

"Tsukino Kimiko" she shook his hand, because it's impolite to refuse.

"Kuran Kaname. Nice to meet you, Ms. Tsukino" He smiled gently at her.

"Kimiko's fine. You should go with the rest, Kuran-san. It's not good for the President to be late" She said with a blank look.

Kaname chuckled softly. He was about to caress her head, when a hand quickly slapped it away, that cause the Night students to gasped in anger.

"You should go, Kuran" Zero said venomously.

Kaname blankly looked at him and sigh. "So scary, Mr. Prefect"

He gaze locked with Kimiko's again and gently smile at her.

"We shall be seeing again, Kimiko" Kimiko nodded while watching them depart to their classes.

Yuki just stood in her place, head down. Kaname hadn't even noticed her all this time. Not since he saw Kimiko. His eyes became softer and full of strange emotions. He never looked at Yuki that way.

"-ki, -uki, Yuki!" Yuki almost stumbled in surprise when Zero, who was also glaring at her, called out. Yuki blinked and looked at her surroundings, spotting Kimiko who gazing at the forest behind them.

"Is there something wrong, Kimiko-san?" Yuki asked.

Kimiko stayed quiet and shook her head. "We should be going back, darkness will cover the place soon" she said in somber and disappeared in thin air.