\\Chapter 4//

In the Matsu hideout...

[Your POV]

Once we were in the car and I got to see their hideout, it was unbelievable. From the outside it looks like the chocolate factory. Who am I kidding? I think this guys are idiots.

-Ok, we are here.- one of his brothers spoke.

-Then what are you waiting for? Tell shittymatsu to open the door.- Ichimatsu reply with coldness.

-Shittymatsu?- I though by that nickname. I think none of his brothers is called like that or that's what I think. Knowing Ichimatsu, he's capable of doing things that really intrigues me.

-Karamatsu, we're here.- his brother calls the guy while rolling his eyes. He used some calling device from the car. There wasn't response. I crossed my arms and watch this show, cuz I was already having a feeling.

-From now on, I don't need to watch Pewdiepie's videos.- I smirked a little.

-Shut up.- and also this jackass dares to shut me up. I just really want to kill him.

-Choromatsu, what's going on??- Ichimatsu asks his brother as if he'll know.

-How should I know? You know how Karamatsu is.- there you have it.

-I think Karamatsu must be his other brother? All their names end with matsu...- this can't be a mind blown.

-Seriously...I'm so gonna-

-I heard you.- a voice respond out of nowhere. I bet that was Karamatsu. And so, the door open. Ichimatsu was interrupt. He was gonna say his desire of killing him. That same feeling is what I feel right now towards him.

-IT WAS ABOUT TIME!- and once again, he yelled.

-Ichimatsu-niisan, you have to calm down.- his other brother advices him while smoking. Though he was enjoying it.

~•~•~•10 minutes later~•~•~•~

And finally we manage to enter. It was an annoying eternity. When I got inside, Choromatsu was already inside, waiting.

-So, Choromatsu?- I start to interview him. Seriously, I have to know this freaks cuz' unfortunately I'm already involved.

-Yeah?- he ask curious while smoking. To be honest, this guy looks a little bit mature than the others. Especially the grape one.

-I'm just curious. All your names end with "matsu"?

-Unfortunately.- he rolled his eyes as a yes. I giggle by his answer. Kinda funny.

-So, you guys are the only ones?

-No, we're sextuplets.

-Excuse me?- I was puzzled and confused but so, my brain start to travel back time. I remember what Harper told me before the incident.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•Flashback~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

-So, have you heard about the famous sextuplets?

-Sextuplets? Is that even possible?- I ask her while dancing. It made me curious that question Harper made. Even so, I don't believe it so I pretend that I was interested.

-Of course! That family made it possible.- Harper sound determined while her eyes sparkle like stars.

-You have to stop reading Snow White and the seven dwarfs.- I mock sarcastically.

-What does Snow White have to do with it!?- she was already pissed but kept dancing.

-A lot! Especially the seven dwarfs. You forgot a seven neet.