\\Chapter 3//

In a mysterious hideout...

[Normal POV]

Once you were in the hospital with the neets, some people, that they'll become your enemy, we're gonna received the news that it will put your life in danger. One of the members were running like nuts to give the bad news to the boss of the gang. To be honest, they were dressed almost like wolfs. There mafia is based on that.

-B-boss!- The man shouts exhausted while stopping in front of the door.

-Shut up, you imbecile! The boss is busy.- the other man answers irritated.

-Well Mr. Imbecile, THIS IS IMPORTANT!

-Yeah, how that important?- seriously, they're acting like children. The other man, who was defending the boss just forgot about him and got pissed.

-AlBERT AND ALVIN ARE NOW GONE!!

-WHAAAAT!?- an angry voice shout out of nowhere. The two men got really pale; scared for life now. Thanks to one of his crew, the boss found out about the news in this way.

-Holy sh- when the other men was gonna express something, the door got violently open, shutting them up. Obviously, it was the boss.

-What-did-you-just-say..?- the boss asks with pauses; grinning his teeth.

-W-Well...- the men was trying to answer but his fear doesn't allow him.

-F-forgive him...sir. H-he just said that t-two members of our team are dead. W-Well, the important ones...

-Albert and Alvin...?- the boss asks with a low tone of voice; like whispering. Regardless, the other mens think that the boss started to play the "whisper game" so they all start to speak with a low tone of voice.

-M-maybe...- the men clarifies while masquerade the doubt.

-U-unfortunately...- the other one tries to say the truth; their voices trembling.

-P-probably...- the other men looks at his partner with wide eyes like a signal to just lie or make him doubt.

-Precisely!!- The other man just snapped.

-IDIOOOOOTS!!- and the boss lost it. The two man just had a heart attack like if they received a jumpscare. It causes them to embrace each other and tremble like Bugs Bunny and the Duck in Space Jam.

-How is that possible!? That stupid mafia, those stupid sextuplets...!

-Actually boss, it was a girl who killed them.- the men spoke with courage but still trembling.

-A girl?- the boss stares at them.

-Y-yes, boss. And we haven't seen her before.

-She must be a new member...- the boss act thoughtful; touching his chin.

-W-we are not sure, boss. Still, if she was capable of killing them without a problem...

-THAT'S THE POINT!

-PLEASE HAVE MERCY!- the two men reply panicked; begging for their life.

-You cowards...- the boss cools himself while lighting the cigarette.

-Mr. Todo, sir!- one of the crew mentions his name out loud. The other two look at each other and the boss stares at the men who call him.

-Sir, you know the news?- there was a pure silence after that question. The boss only stares at him smoking. The other two men just stared at the other men with wide eyes. This situation made the men realize the answer.