~•••~

"No you big ass jerk!" Rose growled at Titus. We were currently preparing our thanksgiving feast. It had been awhile since all of us were together. Cole and Nick were still doing that creepy non-argument talking.

"Not fair! I said to put 1 cup of sugar! Adding more sugar will make it too sweet!"

"Same damn difference Titus, one fucking grain of sugar won't do anything!"

"Um yes it will, the cake will be overpowered by one grain of sweetness. It'll be too sweet!"

"Oh really? And who's going to notice that?" They bickered. It was the usual thing we did every year. Titus and Rose team up on dessert, I make my awesome macaroni and cheese, and Cole and Nick made the homemade seafood dressing. Mom and Mrs.Everette were on turkey duty, and my dad and Mr.Everette were usually talking about old people stuff.

"I'm going to notice it!"

"Yeah, you'll be the only one!"

"Shut up!" Nick intervened. They glared at eachother once more before silently arguing and pushing one another lightly. I laughed at how childish they looked and Titus came over to me. What now?

"Don't forget our date. This Friday." He whispered in my ear. I narrowed my eyes. I guess Rose and I could hang on Sunday then. I was booked the entire weekend.

"Whatever." I growled.

"Dress nice." He whispered before walking back over to help Rose with the cake. I angrily grated the cheese. I did not want to go on a date with Titus. I shivered in disgust and listened to make sure Cole and Nick weren't arguing.

"No no brother, it's the other recipe."

"I'm pretty sure it's this one."

"No, I disagree with you calmly. This recipe is the one we used last year."

"Ah, little brother. But don't you remember when we made this one instead last year."

"Oh my god you fucking douchebag! It's this damn recipe. Get it through your fucking head!" Nick burst.

"No you idiot! Remember it was homemade and I wrote it down?!"

"Dude I have been trying so fucking hard not to argue with you and it was killing me all week. You win Nicki! We cannot go a week without getting pissed off at eachother!" He dug into his pocket and handed me a 50 dollar bill. I gladly took it and held out my hand at Cole.

He grumbled something before handing me 50 dollars and I grinned, "It was nice doing business with ya boys." I giggled. They began to bicker again and I couldn't help but smile. Now everything was normal.

"For goddess sake Rose! You're going to make the cake lopsided!"

"Oh hush Titus, we've made the same damn cake for 6 years and now you decide to have a problem with what I do."

"That's because you're doing it so.... So wrong!"

"Your face is wrong!"

"Your attitude is wrong!"

"Your life is wrong!"

"Your cake is wrong!"

"Your..... Your..... Your clothes are wrong! 2002 called, they want their damn shirt back."

Titus scowled, "Oh really? Look how tacky your...your ummm....your shoes are!"

"Converse are not tacky! Right Nicki?" Rose turned to me for support.