School.

Howdy. You read the title, you know what's happening.

School to put it simply... is a biscuit.

Yes I'm censoring my writing for the kiddies, don't come at me.

Anyway, School is not a fluffy, fresh out the oven biscuit with some jam on it. No no sir, school, is the biscuit that has become stale after years of being unattended to under someone's bed. It has some mold. A few rat bites, but even they didn't want it.

School is the devil's bride, and I'm putting that in lighter terms.

Not only do they (meaning the faculty and upper official people) throw tests at you left and right, but the breaks can't even be considered breaks. Tell me this, for a person who is not going into a field for math, or rocket building, why, do we normies, need the stupid formula called The Pythagorean Theorem?

Now I'm not saying it's hard to learn, or even to use to solve an equation, but please, someone tell me what use is it going to have in day to day life?

No seriously, someone please tell me.

And for the peeps like me, that don't struggle with school? It's still hell.

More tests, more essays, more pop quizzes, more more more and blah blah blah.

Honestly, why can't we send the people teaching, back to school? Let them see for themselves how bad it's messed up.

I'm only speaking for the Americans, I can't say the same for everywhere else, because I'm not traveling anytime soon to see for myself.

Yes over in America we have many opportunities, I'm not negating that, it's just the way we go about it that irks me so much.

@abitstressed and @pebblequeen can attest to this. Though I don't know if they're in the Americas.

With the stress and anxiety given by school, paired with the most random, out of the blue emergencies that go on in our everyday life? It's a struggle to keep up with.

I wonder who decided to not update the school system for the past hundred years, here's how I imagine it.

'''

"Hey George! How's that idea for the school update coming along?"

"Oh it's going great John! I have all the new formats and assignments here, in math we'll teach a basic how to handle taxes, and manage money for financial investments. For english, we'll allow the students to express themselves, and give normal reactions and comments on the reading we provide and they bring to us. For science it's pretty okay, but I have a few updates here you can look over later. Oh! but the most important one, in Health Class and Sex Ed, let's give moral lessons, where the kids can give examples how they would handle situations in the real world, and how to manage themselves when having kids, and to parent so their kids don't grow up to become the literal spawn of Satan!"

"Oh yeaaah, that's great, really really great, but uh... I'm gonna have to ask you to scrap all that."

"Wait why?"

"It would cost too much money, and we just don't have the time to actually teach our people useful information, and I'd like to keep my paycheck full, so, yeah let's scrap it."

"But this will help everyone in the end, we could even give extra classes for the people that want to learn more..."

"Yeah... no."

"Okay... so what are we using?"

"You know that format from a hundred years ago? Yeah let's use that."

"Oh... but it's outdated..."

"What'd I say George?"

"...Fine."

"Good man, now, let's go help burn down the Amazon."

'''

See what I mean? Frith John.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to it.

Happy Monday kiddos, try to survive until third period.