after scrolling for a while we decided to just watch a random movie.

***

"my butt is starting to hurt." daniel says after we get about halfway through the movie.

"come sit on the bed with me." i say, patting the empty spot on the bed.

he gets up off the chair and comes and sits on the bed with me.

once the movie was over we decided to just talk. it was getting close to dinner time, so i quickly went to ask my mom when dinner was going to be ready.

"my mom is making dinner so she'll tell us when it's ready. she said like a half hour."

"ok." he replies.

we talk for about another half hour, just getting to know each other better, but then my mom called us down for dinner. during dinner my parents and daniel talked, getting to know him better. after dinner me and daniel went swimming in my pool. and then since it was still light out due to it being summer, my dad took us all out on our boat. (they also live on the water).

"oh my god, i would love to live here. it's so beautiful here." daniel says.

i smile at him as he is taking a picture of the sky. after the boat ride we went back in. we both got showers and were laying in my bed all comfy under the covers watching a random movie.

"what movie are we even watching?" daniel said as we were on our second random movie.

"i don't really know." i say, and we both laugh. "i'm so tired." i say, letting my head fall onto his shoulder.

he put his arm around me and pulls me closer. i close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep. i wake up the next morning still in daniel's arms. i could get use to this. i thought to myself

i smile when i see his eyes flutter as he wakes up. he smiles as he sees my face.

"good morning." he says in a raspy morning voice, and i smile again when i hear his voice.

"morning." i say.

we both just lay not doing anything.

"i'm hungry." daniel says after a minute.

he says after just laying there for a couple seconds..

"me too." i add.

daniel then sits up.

"i don't wanna get up." i pout.

"i'll carry you down then." daniel says with a smile.

"ok." i reply.

daniel then gets off the bed and picks me up bridal style. i laugh as he picks me up. he walks out of my room and then down the stairs. as my mom sees us she gives us an odd look.

"daniel, why are you carrying her?" my mom asks.

"she didn't want to get up so i carried her down." daniel says to her.

"you lazy butt." my mom says lightly hitting me still in daniel's arms.

he sets me down on the cool kitchen tile.

"breakfast is over there." she says pointing to the kitchen counter. we both walk over and get plates and start putting the food on. once we pick our foods we go and sit at the table.

we both eat our breakfast and then head back upstairs to get ready for the day. i put on some jean shorts and a tank top, and i had a bathing suit under my outfit, and daniel had his swim bottoms on.. i fixxed my hair into a messy bun. i came out of the bathroom and daniel was ready too.

"so what do you wanna do?" i ask him.

" you should bring me to all of your favorite places here." he says.

"ohhh, that's so fun. let's go." i say.

he follows me as i start walking to back door. we get outside and i walk over to our jet ski. after getting it all set up i get on the jet ski.

"hop on." i say.

daniel gets on and i can see that he is nervous.

"you know how to drive this right?" he asks nervously.

i turn around so i can talk to him.

"no we're just going to crash the second i start it. of course i know how to drive it dumbass." i say with some sass.

"don't give me attitude. or else." he says back.

"or else what?" i ask with a smirk.

"or else i'll..." he stops trying to think.

our faces got really close as he thinks about what he is gonna say for a couple of seconds.

"or else i'll kiss you." he says after a couple of second.

"maybe you should... do it." i say with a little smile.

our lips were almost touching. it takes him only a second after he hears what i say for his lips to be on mine. our lips move in sync as we kiss. i pull away with a smile on my face.

˚ ༘ ➳ *: ・✩゚:* ៚ · *·˚ ༘ ⁂

vote + comment

instagram

↳ holy_sweet_jesus

💫🪐✨🌙