009

'WRONG NUMBER'

chapter nine

˚ ༘ ➳ *: ・✩゚:* ៚ · *·˚ ༘ ⁂

as i open my eyes i see the person i least expected. i jump up and pull him into a hug.

"ahhhh! what are you doing here?" i say.

"i wanted to surprise you." daniel says with a smile.

"well you did." i say with a little laugh.

he hugs me tighter and we stay like that for a while, swaying back and forth a little. we both pull away and just smile at each other. paige then pushes me and daniel away. and then whispers in my ear, "go have fun, i'll watch them."

"thank you." i say to her.

i take daniel's hand and pull him back to my house. we get inside and daniel looks around.

"nice house." he says.

"thanks." i say laughing a little. "do you wanna go up to my room for a little?" i ask.

"yeah, sure." he responds.

we head up to my room and daniel looks around. i see his eyes go right to the hanging seat in my room. he turns to me and smiles.

"go sit in it." i say with a big smile on my face.

"yay." daniel cheers.

he walks over to the seat and sits on it. he swings back and forth a little.

"i want one of these in my room." he says, and we both laugh.

"ahhh! i still can't believe you're here." i say, still shocked.

"me too." he says.

"soooo, what do you wanna do?" i ask.

"we could watch a movie." he suggests. "if you want to." he continues.

"sure." i say.

"i'm gonna assume that you wanna sit in that chair." i say.

he just nods his head.

"i'm gonna go change into something comfier." i say.

"ok." he replies.

i grab some shorts and a t-shirt and head into the bathroom. i change and walk back into my room. i get on my bed and sit there. i grab my remote and turn the tv on. i start scrolling through netflix.

"is there a specific movie that you want to watch?" i ask him.

"not really." he responds.

"just tell me if you see anything that catches your eye." i say to him.

i start scrolling through movies and i couldn't really find anything.