Liu, Will or will he not?

LIU'S POV (TOLD YA IT WOULD BE A DIFFERENT POV) (=^-ω-^=) :

 Once Ben left It was my time to choose: to become a creepypasta or stay dead. It's like deciding to live to see your killer or die because of your killer. I want to see my brother but he's also my killer.

Mr. Creepypasta was sitting there, waiting for my answer. 

"Liu, do you want to become a creepypasta or not?" he said in a pissed off way,

"Um...... I-I'll b-become a c-creepypasta.."

"You don't sound sure of your self,"

"I want to, but... you know,"

"I get it, but this is your only chance kid,"

"Alright, I'll become a creepypasta,"

"You're wish is grated"

**********TIME SKIP (after the whole creepypasta story that liu had, or the one I heard which didn't make sense at all)**********

BEN POV (If you thought that I was going to sit through writing this in Liu's POV, I wouldn't even be able to think straight):

I checked my phone, 50 missed calls and 100 texts from Masky.... Great he's probably looking for me now. I thought that, Masky called again, I went to another room (my old room to be exact).

"Hello?" i asked fearing for my life,

"BEN!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING EVERY STARBUCKS FOR THE PAST 2 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I went to Lucy's apartment and I kinda fell asleep..."

"You know how dangerous that is..." (A/N: I didn't want to annoy you guys with Masky's rambling on and on and on) 

"Yeah, yeah, Masky, It won't happen again."

I hung up because I didn't want him to spill I was at Jeff's apartment. Then I heard Lucy yell some like "I leaving bye". So I'm now all alone with Jeff.

(ALL ABOARD THE YAOI TRAIN!!!! FREE YAOI WITH CHIPS YOU FIND IN YOUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!)

I walk back in the living for see jeff laying down on the couch, he's still awake for now. I sat on a space that his body wasn't taking up. he got up from his laying position and was sitting down right next to me. He looked at me, upset for some reason. I asked what was wrong. but he ignored me, still staring at me. then his kissed me, I was so confused. I didn't know what to do push him off or kiss him back.

AND YOU CAN CHOOSE!!! If nobody comments, I will make Ben push Jeff off. Will Ben push Jeff off or will he kiss back??? PICK BECAUSE I'M NOT CHOOSING FOR YOU!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------CHAPTER END------------------------------------------