Uh... >Insert Your Own Chapter Name< CREATIVE!

Ben POV (Told You!!!):

I was listening to music in my room. Nicotine by Panic at The Disco to be specific. (A/N Did you guys here about the remake of Majora's Mask, I Hope Ben Glitches into that one). Masky was talking to someone on the phone, must have been someone who he's mad at *cough* Jeff *cough*. Well I think it was Jeff because i heard, IF I SEE YOU ANYWHERE NEAR BEN, YOU'RE DEAD!!! or something like that... I didn't mind the yelling off Masky. I just got out my iPod Touch and looked for good fanfics (A/N If you're Interested in Ereri I recommend Editing My Suicide Note Ereri Fanfic, It's amazing!!! It's not really sad as you think it is, it leaves off on at a kinda cliffhanger, if you're wondering, it's on wattpad.) I see Ereri, Hoodie x Masky (if that happened Masky would finally leave me alone) and... Jeff x Ben. Why can't it be possible?? Why does Jeff have to be a alcoholic?? WHY CAN'T WE BE TOGETHER??? I started crying, I really do love Jeff, Why can't he understand it? I grab my phone and text him.

Me: What's up Jeff??

Jeff: BEN!!! I thought you would never talk to me again!

Me: What made you think that?

Jeff: Well you left, i beat you when i was drunk, and... i don't know, you hate me

Me: -_- I don't hate you Jeff

Jeff: You don't?

Me: WHY WOULD I HATE YOU??? YOU'RE ONE OF MY BESTFRIENDS! I wouldn't be talking to you right now if I hated you.

Jeff: Well That's true :D

Me: I better go before Masky yells at me for talking to you

Jeff: He's too overprotective

Me: I know, BYE :3

Jeff: Bye :3

I went on my iPod again and starter reading this Fanfic called: You are My Freedom by Darkheven11. Wait. Wait. Wait. I will Never Work for Zalgo!! I REPEAT I WILL NEVER WORK FOR ZALGO!!!!! Got it Darkheven11? ok moving on... i was reading it, Pretty good. I like it. It is a Jeff x Ben (A/N: See? I promote people! Comment and I might promote your book too, Darkheven11 was the first person who ever commented on this book and I do really like Darkheven11 fanfic, READ IT!!!! :3). I read some other fanfics and then Masky came in.

"So, What are you doing??" Masky asked

"Reading"

"Reading what?"

"Why do you care??"

"Because if you're reading Fanfic, Fangirls are crazy"

"I know, but they can write good fanfic"

"You're not getting the point"

"What? You don't want me to read all the Masky x Hoodie Fanfic"

"Whatever Ben"

Masky left my room. I wanted Jeff hold me, I want him to touch me, To kiss me!!!! I want him to be mine and I'll be his. Wow I'm tired. I changed, curled up in a ball and fell asleep. 

DREAM!!:

I was in a dark room, tied up. In the darkness I saw someone. The person got closer, It was someone that resembled Jeff. But with brown hair, green eyes, alot of scares and a black and gray striped scarf.

"Hello Ben" said the person

"Hello Person"

"Let me Introduce myself, I'm Homicidal Liu, people also call me Sully, and Liu"

"So you're a creepypasta..."

"Yes, But I'm not really known"

"Okay..."

"You might know my brother"

"What's you're brother's name"

"You'll see"

--DREAM ENDED!!!!--

I woke up at 6:00 AM. The smell of pancakes was in my room all the way to the kitchen (and well my room is on the opposite side of the house from the kitchen). I walked to the kitchen to find that Hoodie made pancakes and Masky already ate half of what he made.

"Couldn't save any for me Masky?" I smiled

"Uwh... nro" Masky answered with a whole pancake shoved in his mouth.

I rolled my eyes and i decided i need a walk. I opened the front door and began walking around the woods.
I wanted to piss slendy off so I took most of the pages off the tree. But then I saw some stupid humans take the last one. I went back to the mansion to see Slendy waiting for me. I'm screwed aren't I?

                                                       ---------------Chapter End-----------------