Where is HE???????

A/N: AHHHHH!!!!! MY WORK DIDN'T SAVE AND I HAD TO REWRITE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WASN'T FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT TAKES FOREVER FOR ME TO WRITE AND IT DIDN'T SAVE!!!!!!!! I SO PISSED BECAUSE I KNOW I SAVED IT!!!!!!!!!!! -_- Remember to leave Ideas in the comments, because I creative as shit that i need ideas XD!!!! I do want the story to be based on your guys opinion. I know there is NO YAOI IN THE STORY WHATS SO EVER, but it will come in a later chapter, promise, JEFF X BEN WILL COME, and maybe other ships too if you guys leave it in the comments, I will even put anime ships and canons in this, if you guys want... I will alter dimensions for you guys, Just to put anime with creepypasta. ALSO LAST TIME I CHECKED THIS WAS 100 READS. I know it's not a lot to most people but, it's alot to me because this is only my first book/story/thing. So I'm happy about that!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff's POV:

        I woke up with my head pounding, I didn't remember anything from last night. I finally realized that I was on the floor, What Happened??? I got up to go check on Ben. When I opened his bedroom door, I saw he wasn't there. I check the bathroom (I didn't open it, it was already open and i just figured he was there since you could see inside since THE DOOR WAS WIDE OPEN!!!!!! so yeah, I am not Jeff the Pervert, I'm Jeff the Killer!). I looked in my Bedroom. I even check the garbage room thing down stairs (he has gotten stuck there before because he thought that the garbage shooot was some slide thing, i think his 8 year old immaturity was kicking in at the time). He wasn't anywhere, I was getting worried. I looked at my phone to see if there is any messages from Ben. There was one...

Ben: Jeff... I'm moving out, I can't take it when you're drunk, You're abusive. I'm really sorry... I have moved to Slendy's, so can you drop my stuff off there or I can pick it up, just please... leave me alone. Masky HATES you because of all the bruises you had made. so yeah.... Goodbye Jeff

I literally fell on my knees crying. I FUCK UP!!!!!!! I WANT BEN BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO SORRY BEN!!!!!!! I never knew I was abusive. Why didn't he tell me, I could've been helped...

I decided to call Masky, Even though I was gonna die if I call him.

"Hello? Who is this?" asked Masky

"Uh... Hey Masky..."

"OH HELL NO!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, DECIDING TO CALL ME WHEN YOU ABUSED BEN?????"

"Dude.... CALM YOUR THIRST!!!!! I mean shit, I was drunk, I don't even rem-"

"I DON'T EVEN GIVE A DAMN FUCK!!!!!!! YOU WERE DRUNK MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!"

"Keep Calm and Live On Masky"

"You ain't gonna live on if I ever see you with Ben again!!!!"

Masky is too overprotective of Ben! I mean SHIT!!!!! Does Masky have some sort of obsession over Ben??? Crush??? Or just really over protective of his friends??? (A/N: I am VERY overprotective of my friends, I would willing stab somebody if they hurt or bully my friends, No joke, I was about to beat up a girl when she was bullying my friend. The girl that was bullying my friend still won't admit that she was bullying him) He better not have a crush on him!!! BEN IS MINE!!!! I-i mean, who am I kidding.... I LIKE BEN!!!!!!! I HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM!!!! There I said it! Happy?

------Chapter End---------

A/N: I Know It's Short!!!!!!!! You want it out or do you want to wait a month for me to finish 4 pages for a chapter and Jeff's POV is so BORING!!!!!! Next chapter will be longer, PROMISE!!!!!