It makes me think about you
So I wear it when I sleep
I kept the broken zipper
And cigarette burns
Still rocking your hoodie
Baby, even though it hurts

"still rocking your hoodie..." Grian sighed, "what am i doing with my life?" Grian questioned, he made everyone hate him just so he could get Mumbo's attention, and he left... with everything he had... he felt tears in his eyes he was crying, he haven't done that in a long time, he was brave, a daredevil, but now he was no body. he had no friend, no family,  nobody to hold him at night. "still rocking your hoodie baby even though it hurts... still rocking you hoodie..."

Still rocking your hoodie
And chewing on the strings
It makes me think about you
So I wear it when I sleep
I kept the broken zipper
And cigarette burns

in the morning when Mumbo woke up he it was 4am but he wasn't tired at all, he pulled up him computer again and bout a train ticket at 5:30, he saw Grian, hugging suit with his hoodie on, singing the song, and crying. Mumbo could bare it no more, he had to get to Grian right now. he put on his suit but then thought about then changed back in to Grian's hoodie, he quickly pack somethings in his backpack and went down stairs quietly making himself a quick peanut butter jelly sandwich, and he wrote a note saying that he'll be back in 3 days and then left to get to the train station.

Still rocking your hoodie
Baby, even though it hurts
Still rocking your
If you want it back
If you want it back
I'm here waiting

Gian woke up early too, it was about 5:30 he had a dream of Mumbo getting a train ticket to come see him. he immediately got up and got dressed then sat back on him bed. "it's just a dream... but... if you want it back, come take it back..." he made up his mind and went to the train station, sat down on a bench, everyone that was sitting there left when they saw him, but Grian didn't mind, he was waiting for Mumbo! he didn't give a crap about anything right now, Mumbo could be arriving at any second! "if you want it back I'm here waiting..." Grian sanged softly under his breath.

Come take it back
Come take it back
If you want it back
If you want it back
I'm here waiting

Mumbo got on the train and found a place to sit down, it's about a 1hr train ride so it shouldn't be that bad. he leaned his head back and closed his eyes... and saw Grian waiting for him at the train station in town... "please wait for me Grian... I'm coming back." Mumbo muttered. people started to pile in on the train and Mumbo didn't want to get recognized so he put Grian's hood over his head and put his head down.

Come take it back
Come take it back
I'm still rocking your hoodie
And chewing on the strings
It makes me think about you
So I wear it when I sleep

Grian has been waiting for Mumbo at the train station for and hour, just as he was about to give up and go back, a train stopped. Maybe it's this one! Grian thought and looked closely at the people next the window, then something caught his eyes, his old hoodie! someone was laying on the table with his hoodie on! is that Mumbo?! the train stopped and everyone got off, he lost the hooded person in the crowd but when he saw him again he knew it was Mumbo, his Mustache all the same. Grian couldn't speak, he couldn't believe his eyes. 

"Grian?"

I kept the broken zipper
And cigarette burns
Still rocking your hoodie
Baby, even though it hurts
I'm still rocking your hoodie
And chewing on the strings
It makes me think about you
So I wear it when I sleep

as Mumbo's train pulled up, he woke up with a start. "oh we're here." he mutterd and looked outside the window, he saw someone that was leaving the sation in a black hoodie. "is that..." Mumbo thought as he got of the train he saw the same person staring at him, and it looked like Grian... "Grian?" Mumbo got closer and asked

"M-Mumbo?" the other person said as he hugged him tightly. "I thought you're not going to come back for me!" Grian said, tears of joy on his face.

"I'm sorry it took me so long, I never got a chance..." Mumbo said also crying now. people were giving them weird looks as they walked by, the demon child and the angle child hugging... doing the unthinkable.

I kept the broken zipper
And cigarette burns
Still rocking your hoodie
Baby, even though it hurts
I'm still rocking your hoodie
And chewing on the strings

"I don't care Mumbo, just as long as you're here with me, that's all it matters," Grian said through the tears of joy.

"you're someone I'll never get over... and I'm still rocking your hoodie!" Mumbo said singing the last part.

"I'm still rocking your hoodie! it makes me think about you so I'll wear it when I sleep!" grian continued as he leads Mumbo to his alleyway. that night they went to the field that they always lay in at night to look at the stars.

It makes me think about you
So I wear it when I sleep
I kept the broken zipper
And cigarette burns
Still rocking your hoodie
Baby, even though it hurts
I'm still rocking your hoodie

"and I'll still rocking your hoodie..."

hey guys! welp, this took me a few days, I've feeling unmotivated for the pass week probably cuz I was sick and I didn't get to join Sally's Christmas party so that was sad... well I'm leaving for a trip on Saturday so I might so some pre-writing today cuz I have nothing to do. anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I'm out! baiiiii

-bored Stuffy :)