"Question Hannah." Rhian said to Hannah.

"Yeah ano yun?" Hannah said raising her head to look at Rhian.

"Have you ever had a lesbian relationship?" Nangiintrigang tanong ni Rhian kay Hannah.

"Yeah, back in college. Yun nga lang masyado kasi siyang clingy, nakaka-sagabal sa pag-aaral ko." Hannah said laughing kilala ko kung sino ang tinutukoy ni Hannah.

Natawa ako sa sinabi nya to which Rhian looked at me with a baffled look.

"Ayan nanaman siya, tawa pa love." She said rolling her eyes.

"Lab, alam ko kasi kung sino yung tinutukoy ni Hannah." I said to Rhian.

"Kilala ko ba yun? Si Batchi ba?" I shook my head no and smiled at Rhian.

"Si Ronna yun, dating ka-tropa namin na kinain na ng sistema at nabaliw na dito kay Hannah." I said to Rhian.

"Anong itsura naman nung Ronna na yun? Sampalin ko pa yun eh." Bianca said.

"Definitely mas maganda ka." Hannah answered Bianca.

"Ayun oh!" Rhian said teasing Bianca.

Bianca and Hannah looked into each other's eyes which Rhian noticed, Rhian leans in and whispers into my ear.

"May chemistry si B at si Hannah no?" She said to me.

"Yeah." I said to her.

"So, ito ba ang reason bakit ka tumatawa kanina?" Rhian asked me.

I could only nod at her and smiled as she signals for the waiter.

"Ikaw talaga." She said shaking her head.

Once maka-order na si Hannah at Rhian ng Drinks nila, Rhian and I looked at Bianca and Hannah as they warmed up to each other. There was magic between the two, their energy is palpable. Sobrang kikiligin ka sa kanila sakaling makita mo sila.

After lunch, Rhian and I left the two. We were off to my house to drop off some stuff I needed to. Tapos ay hinatid ko na si Rhian sa bahay nila. After two hours of travel, we finally reached Rhian's house. I helped her with the bags ng pinamili nya, nag-shopping din sila ni Hannah.

"Love, I want to say thank you for accompanying me to the mall." She said.

"Ok lang yun lab. Alam mo namang lagi akong at your service." I said giving her a mock salute.

"I'll see you next week love." She said as she gave me a hug.

"Yeah, see you next week." I said to her as I gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"Love, I'll be in Singapore this week to see Mum and Dad may regalo daw sila sa atin eh." Pagpapaalam nito sa akin.

"Ingat ka lab, babalik ka naman agad diba? Susunduin kita." I said to her.

"Yes love, bukas ako aalis, tas balik ko Saturday morning." She said smiling.

"Okay love, tell them I said I miss them."

"Will do, love. Sige na umuwi ka na at baka gabihin ka nanaman." She said as she tiptoed and placed a kiss on my lips.

"Susunduin ba kita bukas at ihahatid sa airport?" I asked her as I still held her in a hug.

"You don't need to love, Andrew will drive me to the airport. You still have a meeting with one of our clients remember?"

"I know lab, isang resort sa East." I said to her.

"East will take you about two hours and 45 minutes lalo na at traffic ngayon." She said to me.

"Okay, sige. Good night lab. Mahal na mahal kita wag mong kakalimutan." I said to her smiling.