Epilogue

You were still destroyed about your mother's paralyzation among other things. However, with the arrest of Theta and Omega, interrogations were conducted and you and your father got some closure on the issue. After the debacle, the next logical step was with you and Winter. You two started dating and even formally moved in with one another shortly after the mission. Of course, she still visited her sister from time to time to help train her but most of the time was spent on the couch in each other's arms.

However, that was two years ago, so now, you both were up in Atlas ready to head down to Vale for the Vytal Festival. While she wouldn't say it, Winter was so excited to see Weiss participate in the tournament. So, you both were inside your apartment, packing your bags to get ready to leave. As you were placing your clothes into your bag, your pet cat jumped into the bag and began to walk around in it and curled up inside.

(Y/N): (Sighs) Joe! Why do you do this to me?!

Joe meowed and stayed curled up in his ball. You sighed again and reached over to pick up Joe. However, the cat hissed and scratched at your hand. You reeled your hand back as Joe returned to his ball.

(Y/N): Winter! I said it once and I'll say it again, the cat hates me!

Winter walks into the room, hugged you from behind and kissed your cheek and picked up Joe from the bag. She pet Joe and he meowed and purred in her arms.

Winter: You have to be gentle with him.

(Y/N): That cat is literally the devil incarnate.

Joe meowed and Winter smiled.

Winter: He'll learn to love you.

(Y/N): Yeah, he'll love my corpse. This is why dogs are better. Right Titan.

You petted the head of your dog, Titan. Titan shot his head up and panted as you petted him. Joe fought his way out of Winter's hands and down onto the ground and began to trougt away. Titan growled and began to chase after the cat.

You and Winter looked at one another with some great concern.

(Y/N): I swear they are like siblings. They hate each other to the bitter end.

Winter: Weiss and I don't hate each other.

(Y/N): But Whitley hates you.

Winter: Whitley hates everyone.

(Y/N): Speaking of, please tell me I don't have to see him anymore.

Winter: You may. Depends on the circumstances.

(Y/N): Ah crap.

Winter walked over to you and laid her head down on your shoulder. Sighing in contempt, you wrapped your arms around Winter and kissed her cheek. Winter turned to you after the kiss and kissed you on the lips. You two entered a small makeout session and she was able to push you onto the bed. The two of you continued your makeout session and you attempted to get a little frisky and placed your hands from her back onto her rear.

Winter felt this and felt you squeeze down onto her cheeks. Winter slowly pulled away from the kiss and you let your grip go.

Winter: (Whispering) Not that I don't love our night time activities, but we are punching a time clock.

(Y/N): Right...yeah.

Winter kept you pinned down and pressed her breasts closer to your chest. You face grew red as Winter increased the flirt game.

Winter: (Whispering seductively) You can keep squeezing my ass though.

Your eyes widen and you were more surprised than anything else today.