Council Meeting

You never understood the need to attend these "Council Meeting" with your uncle. They weren't all that eventful neither. Just a bunch of grown ups telling one another what to do or what they should be doing, blah, blah, blah. Then again, this is what you get when your father and mother were huntsmen and out doing a mission, so you were being taken care of by your uncle, James Ironwood.

Uncle James was a nice man, weird sometimes, but nice. You were being guided by him to a small off-shot of the main Council chamber to a nursery for children of the council members. A woman, no older than 30 years old was sitting there. She looked at you and smiled but was startled by that fact your uncle brought you in.

Pan: James?! Since when do you have a-

Ironwood: Don't get any ideas, Pan. This is my brother's. His parents are out on a mission right now and I couldn't find a sitter.

Pan: Well, he is welcomed here.

You uncle went down onto his knee to look at you.

Ironwood: Remember. Play nice. Be nice and-

(Y/N): Defend the ones who cannot defend themselves.

Your uncle smiled at you and stood up. He turned to Pan and nodded.

Ironwood: I'll be back soon. Have fun.

You nodded as your uncle walked out. Pan waved hello to you and you waved back and walked over to a bookshelf and pulled out something at random and sat down on a beanbag chair and began to read. You heard Pan talking to someone else, not liked you care though. You just kept reading. You then sensed someone was watching you. You looked away from your book and saw a girl with white hair and light blue eyes was standing before you.

Girl: That's my favorite book.

(Y/N): But I'm reading it.

Girl: Could I have it?

(Y/N): We could read it together? My uncle says it's a compromise.

Winter: Ok I guess. My name's Winter Schnee.

(Y/N): (Y/N) Ironwood.

Winter: Oh, are you related to the General?

(Y/N): He's my uncle. And you?

Winter: My father is Jacques Schnee.

(Y/N): Oh, so you ARE Winter Schnee.

Winter: You've heard about me?

You nodded.

(Y/N): Your father operates the largest dust company in Atlas. So, hello! Would you like to read with me?

Winter: Are you being nice to me because I'm a Schnee?

(Y/N): No. My family taught me to be nice to everyone. Except bad guys. You seem nice.

Winter: Oh. I'm sorry.

(Y/N): It's ok. Come on. Let's read.

So, Winter walked over and sat next to you on the beanbag chair and the two of you began to re-read the story from start to finish. Clearly, Pan paid close attention to the two of you. Despite that, you were happy that the meeting seemed move by closely for you two. After you finished the reading, you both had a small snack. You went over to some toy cars and began to play with those while Winter played a mini-piano.

The piano wasn't complete which she clearly pointed out. You didn't pay much attention as you just continued to smash cars together. After a few more minutes, Winter walked over to you and glanced down at you. You looked back up at her.