Chapter eighteen

Recap: Honeymoon and baby news.

RagLak were back home and hell angry on Sukor.

Laksh was roaming around the hall, "you don't told us, how could you hide it from us? Don't we have a right to know?!" He was glaring at Suraj in full anger.

Suraj frowns, "who had decided to extend the honeymoon that too for 2 months?" He questioned his brother, who was reluctantly moving back, "I don't know what you want to say."

Suraj rolls his eyes, "Laksh relax. Chachu is fine, more than fine. The chemotherapy is working and is already showing a reduce of the metastases. He is healing."

Laksh smiles, "really?" He hugs his brother and looked at his Bhahbi, who was standing right behind Suraj.

"Bhabhi are you okay?" He broke the hug and went to her, she was quiet and Ragini felt the awkwardness.

"Di what happen?" She rushed to her and checked on her forehead, "you don't have fever or anything like that."

Chakor shook her head, "I'm fine I don't have anything." She confirmed that, but there was something wrong and they could sense it.

"What is wrong with you, there is something you are hiding from us." RagLak said and she shook her head looking at Suraj.

Laksh lowers his head, "you don't want to share with me, fine. I will just leave." He turns with an upset face, but Chakor stopped him.

"Laksh please stop this Drama."

Laksh smiles, "then tell us what is your drama." He turns and was waiting for an answer, just then Suraj pulls her close, "nothing. Get ready Chachu is waiting."

RagLak looked at each other suspiciously, "they are hiding something. Let's go we will get to know for sure." They were talking to each other ignoring SuKor completely.

They reached the hospital and to their surprise Arjun and Bhagya were present too.

RagLak greeted them and Laksh gave a death glare to Ram, "you hide it from me, talking to me daily but being discreet about your well-being. I hate you."

Ram lifted an eyebrow, "well maybe I should tell you that I can come home."

"Aww that is superb." Ragini hold his hand, "then we can look after you and these two," pointing on SuKor, "can finally go on their honeymoon."

"Good idea Ragini." Arjun said, but SuKor shook their heads.

Laksh narrows, "why? Wait are you going to get divorced?" He was hell angry and Suraj was Controlling his anger.

"No, we are not going on a honeymoon because she can't."

"Why?" They asked and Chakor points on her belly, "we are expecting."

RagLak widen their eyes like the other's did.

RagLak jumped up and down, "Kab tak rahoon sabse chota Aaye koi mujhse chota Hasta bolta koi khilona Ab in baahon ko do na..."

SuKor shrugs, "it's not anymore a thing, right?"

Chakor nodded, "yes."

"Don't call our baby a toy." Suraj warned them and they left the hospital together.

At home a few weeks later

Suraj was caring nonstop for Chakor. Ragini was caring for Ram uncle and Laksh was looking after the office.

Arjun had come to meet them, "Chakor it's your first child and being your brother it's my duty to look after you too."

Chakor smiles, "Bhaiya it's not that I don't want to, but he won't let me."

"Yeah, Baby is mine and wants to stay with me." Suraj said, "after all I'm the papa."

Ragini was looking at them, "remember the days when they used to fight now they can't stay without each other."

She got some glares, but soon Laksh Covers her, "hey don't say anything against her and she is right. After all she is my wife."

The nhok jhok was always around.

The 8th month of Chakor's pregnancy

"Bhabhi I want to be a part of your baby shower party."

"No," Ragini refuses, "only for lady's. You are not allowed." She closed the door and all gents were thrown out of the house.

Suraj and Arjun were looking at him, "you won't give up, right."

"Do I look like this." He found his way from the roof and entered the house from his room, he had kept the window open, but Suraj and Arjun were interested too. They had followed him just to see Ragini dancing on the sound.

"Didi Tera Devar Deewana,
Hai Ram, Kudiyon Ko Daale Daana,
Dhandha Hai Yeh Uska Puraana,
Hai Ram, Kudiyon Ko Daale Daana."

Laksh was fuming, "I'm her husband she should respect me."

Suraj and Arjun were laughing so loud that they got caught, soon they were beaten up by Bhagya, who was tolerating a lot, but not this, "out!"

Oh delivery...

Sometimes fast and sometimes takes ages.

Ragini was holding the little baby in her arms, "look Laksh isn't she cute."

Laksh nodded and Suraj was happy, "well he isn't less."

Laksh nodded again, "bhai twins you are master in biology."

Chakor rolls her eyes, "I want Raj and Madhu please."

They gave her, her kids back. Soon she was discharged and were back at home.

"Suraj what you guessed might be right."

"Might. I'm 10000000% sure she is pregnant."

"I will ask Bhagya just to be confirmed."

And soon Bhagya and Arjun got their first child, while one couple was childless...

____
Epilogue