Chapter fourteen

Recap: Smart Ragini, found out who the lucky one is dating her brother. Chakor and Ram visit their office to see on Laksh, who is doing great.

Chakor was happy, "Suraj that means he can fill the stomach of others?" She wasn't looking at him as she was reading a message on her mobile phone.

Suraj frowns, "what, why are you asking this?" He took the mobile phone and read the message.

•Found her, it's Bhagya!•

Suraj smirks, "she is good, wait," he scrolled down and read it loud, "is Laksh able to feed me?"

Ram was laughing, "isn't he? He is Mr. Chocolate he will find a way to feed her."

Both laughed with him on this comment.

Laksh was at the controlling department, "excuse me, Mr. Suraj Rajvanshi has sent me to check on the accounts and the win of the last year. Can you give me the files?"

The man looked at him, "and you are?" He asked and Laksh smiles bright, "the new employee, it's a direct order of him. If you have any doubts you can ask him."

The man shook his head, "no need, just haven't seen you here before, wait a moment." He stood up and went to the sideboards.

"Not bad, that means we will make a double wedding. Ragini and Laksh, Arjun and Bhagya." Ram said and they agreed.

"This will be so much fun, we can make them pay for their teasing on us." Chakor was planning her pranks, but Suraj knew it better there wasn't a chance to prank them.

Laksh got the files and left the department, he went back to his desk and took his seat.

Nothing was boring all was new for him, he liked the way of his life and the new chapter of it, was exciting.

Suraj was keeping an eye on him. Maybe he found something, he is looking tensed. Suraj stood up from his place and opens the door of his cabin, Laksh saw it with the corner of his eyes.

Suraj set on his desk, "what happened to my Baacha?"

Laksh looked at him, "bhai not here, call me Baacha at home, but here I have a reputation to keep/maintain."

Suraj smiles while rolling his eyes, "Acha then tell me what happened to my new employee, did you found out something?"

Laksh shook his head, "no Sir, it looks like you took some wrong decisions in your investments. Look here."

Suraj took the file and looked into it, he found a document with his signature, but he frowns, "wait I haven't agreed to it and that's not my signature."

Laksh looked at the documents and laughs, "you are right, they couldn't even copy your SuRaj like I do... I mean I haven't ever copied your signature, never bhai." He stood up and shook his head, "I swear never."

Suraj just shook his head, "I have seen you copying my signature for your amusement, which I have refused you to attend."

Laksh looked away, scratching his chin, "Bhai find the one who has done this." He was dividing the mind of Suraj, "haan I will. It's not big deal."

Laksh blinks with his eyes, "really, who so?"

Suraj went back to his cabin and Laksh followed him, "close the door."

Laksh did as said and smiles at them, "Hi," he waves with his hand to Ram and Chakor.

Suraj sat on his chair and Laksh was more than confused, "Bhai someone stolen the money from us and you are sitting here as if nothing has happened. Why?"

Suraj lifts his hand and waved him to him to come closer, Laksh was standing next to Suraj and whole staff was in front of him, "whoever has betrayed me will do a mistake and I will caught him red handed without doing much."

There were waiting and the elevator opens, Ragini had come with Arjun and Bhagya, she was determined and Laksh was lost in her.

"Baby doll..."

They looked at Laksh, "what?!" They didn't heard him properly as he was murmuring it.

"Nothing." He went through his hairs and heard the knock.

"Come in!" He shouts and Ragini frighten, "bhai you go first!" She pushes him and Arjun stumbles into the cabin.

They all come in and looked at their staring faces, "move aside!" They shouted and soon the door was free, the view was clear.

Ragini was looking at them, since an hour they were staring at the glass front, but nothing was happening, then she starts to hum, "Didi tera devar deewana Ho didi tera devar deewana...?"

They all frowns at her and Ragini was playing with her fingers on the desk, "shh!" They shushed her and Laksh smiles more, "only your Deewana."

Ragini smiles at him playing with her hairs, Suraj hits his palm on his forehead, "gosh, please rescue us, whoever the thief is I will award him if he or she shows the face now. Just can't bear this teenage love."

They laughed at them and RagLak pouts, "what teenage love, it's real love not like yours."

Ragini smirks, "Oh Laksh, last night Jiju taught Di Biology." She laughed out and SuKor were completely red faced.

"Oh who is this?" Bhagya said and they all looked at a woman, who stood up from her place and was walking to the restroom.

"Can she vanish from there?" Chakor asked and Suraj shook his head, "no, but she can hide or destroy evidences."

Ragini opens her mouth and widen her eyes, "What! No way." She stamps out of the cabin and entered the washroom.

The woman was looking at Ragini, "who are you?" She asked and Ragini gave her a death glares, "what is in your hand?" It was a USB device and Ragini snatched it away, "you are going to pay for it." The woman said and tried to attack Ragini, was blocked by Chakor, who slapped her tightly on her face.

"Haan now you are going to pay for your cheat on my Jiju!" Ragini was happy as her sister was on fight mood, Laksh looked at Suraj, "bhai I guess she taught you the most, right?"

Suraj was looking at them with an open mouth. Arjun closed it, "I have made them independent and strong."

"Well I love it and I want to see them married soon." Ram said and Arjun looked at him, "means?"

"Your Girlfriend is clear, biology started, work started, love confessed what else you want to happen now?"

They all were looking at him. Arjun shook his head, "all is fine."

They called the police and the woman got arrested, she was doing it over years, but last year as they faced a loss there was something fishy, before that it wasn't a huge amount to deal with.

Laksh was looking at Arjun, "My new brother, when I will get married to your sister, I will make sure she will complete her studies."

Arjun looked at him, "I'm not sure to trust your words."

Laksh pouts, "fine then bhai will make sure she will complete her studies."

"Better."

Laksh felt but and Chakor saw that, "Bhaiya I think you should praise him for his work, he the reason, why we could find the one."

Laksh smiles, "yes, I'm the hero of the day!"

Suraj hold his shoulders, "Hero of the entire time. Mr. Chocolate."

Ragini pushes everyone away, "he is mine!"

They all looked at them and shook their heads.

Ram was coughing...
____