Chapter fifteen

Recap: all seems to be fine, but Ram started to cough.

"Chachu!" SurLak shouted, they rushed to them.

Ram was weak and was looking pale, "it's okay, my cough, the medicine."

Chakor checked her purse, "uncle here." She gave him the pills, but this was helping temporary and won't last for long, "Thank you beta."

They went inside the house and Ram got support from Suraj and Arjun, "Chachu you sit."

Laksh was in the kitchen, he was depressed and strolling around biting on his nails. I have to do something, but what?

ChaRag were looking at him. Yes a big Baacha. Both went to him, just to calm him, but he wasn't listening to them.

Suraj was looking at his uncle, "Chachu what is with the treatment? I know the last time you went there you said that the chemotherapy was to start, but then you put it on hold because of the wedding, now all is done, even Laksh found someone. Please Chachu let's try it."

Ram smiles, "of course we will try it, after all I want to see the wedding of Laksh as well as of Arjun. I'm not leaving this world without seeing you all settled."

Laksh places his hand on Ram's mouth, "Chachu don't talk about leaving me, you can't do that." He was near his tears and Ram places his hand on Laksh head, "someday I have to leave, I will fight."

"That's the spirit." Suraj said and took Laksh with him, they were at the corner of the room.

"Laksh please calm down, you know we can't be his weakness we need to be his strength. Ram Chachu has agreed to fight now let's become his support. We have to show him that we are strong too." Suraj was explaining him and Laksh nodded, "theek hai bhai {you are right bro}."

Ragini and Chakor were in the kitchen, they were preparing some snacks and tea, while Bhagya and Arjun were talking to Ram, they had a good bound and it was good to see him interacting with others too.

"I was thinking to increase your fight spirit. You know Chachu, as Jiju and Di started to make a baby, Laksh and I will also start, haan?!" Ragini said and they all looked at her.

Laksh sat next to her, "you are the only one I want to make biology with, I have no rejections." He placed his hand on her shoulder and got a slap from his brother, "hand away!"

Laksh moans, he blow air on his hand, but Ragini took his hand and kisses him. "No more pain." He said looking into her eyes, "I know I'm your healer." She cuddles with him and Laksh was keeping his hands close to his body, "I'm not touching her, she is touching me and as far as I know, you don't hit women."

Suraj looked at Arjun for a little bit help, but he just shook his head, "your brother your problem, I know my sister my problem, but you are already living with one then get use to the other one too."

Bhagya laughed, but not alone everyone did and Suraj shook his head, "fine, but start with the Babu process after the marriage, which will be a double marriage. We are not going to waste the time for two weddings if it can be done with one!" He was very stern and his word was taken as an order.

Laksh looked at his uncle, "Chachu you say, one week or after three weeks, I can hold myself back, but I can't give you the guarantee of her or them."

Ram laughs, "as soon as possible, where is my daughter-in-law?"

Chakor was in the kitchen, "coming!" She shouts and was holding the tray with the sauces to dip with the snacks.

"Chakor sit," he called next to him, "it's your job. I'm giving you one week to organise the wedding with Suraj, okay?"

Chakor nodded, "sure, we are masters in this, I mean just take our marriage as an example."

"Exactly," Ram said, "you both know what to do and how to do it. So wedding preparation is on you both."

Laksh was happy, "bhabhi remember wedding preparations not Baby preparation, keep the distance from each other to focus on the main work."

"Smart Mr. Chocolate." She praised him and smirked looking at Suraj, "Jiju keep the control on your desire."

Suraj made a fist and chased her in his anger, "Jiju you can't hurt me, I'm baby." She said and hides near Ram uncle.

"Suraj, please she won't say anything about it, you and Chakor just take a break from making a baby and all is fine." Ram said and all laughed.

"Wah Chachu too good."

Chakor looked at him, "You know the fastest wedding is the simplest one. Court marriage, not much to do, we only need two witnesses and a judge."

Suraj smirks, "right, I like this idea. Who needs a band, decoration or even rituals?"

"Exactly, they have seen it all a few days back and her Mehndi is still fine. We can recoloured it and then court." Both were talking to each other as if the others don't exists, "not fair!"

Bhagya said from the back, "I want my wedding, big with family and friends. That too with all the rituals and musical moments. Arjun will dance with me."

Arjun shook his head, "I don't want to dance, neither I have a problem with a court marriage."

Suraj shook his head, knowing what will come next.

Bhagya bursted out on Arjun, "over the years I was keeping shut in the back seeing you with yours sisters having a happy life. You know how much I had to fight with my family to get the idea out of their head to make me marry! Cause I was waiting for you!"

Ram was looking at Laksh, he was quiet and watching the scene with fear. Oh big wedding I have to behave or else I will be the next one.

"Guys come on, wedding time no fights!" Ragini said, "big or small we are together this should be enough, right?"

Laksh shook his head, "big wedding is done. If you need help tell me, for now I will go upstairs and make an appointment with the doctor for Chachu, I will spend my time with him not with Ragini, cause we are not allowed to meet before the wedding."

There was something ringing in Ragini's mind.
Mujhse judaa hokar tumhe door jaana hai
Palbhar ki judaai phir laut aana hai...

Laksh was taking responsibility and Ragini was agreeing on him.

Arjun thought. He got smart didn't made the mistake like me.

"Okay Fine big wedding with everything." They decoded and the preparations were taking place.
____
Wedding