Chapter four

Hi

Recap: Mr. chocolate found a new friend. Chakor found Suraj attractive. Both share an understanding.

Chakor was checking all his clothes. She found some which had a stain of chocolate, but most of the clothes were clean.

"Here wear this!" She gave him a shirt, he nods and wore it.

Ragini was sitting next to Laksh. "Why you have so many chocolates. I mean why you got them and special reason?".

Laksh smiles. "I get what I want because I am special!" He smirks and she shook her head. She hits her palm on her forehead. "It's okay no need to praise yourself. We have to work together now!".

Laksh looked at her. "Everything you want, just tell what I have to do?!".

Ragini nods. "Listen I like your Brother!"

Laksh pouts. She likes Bhai, but I like her... I'm not helping her in gaining my brother.

"He is the best choice for my sister! I love Jiju he can turn her into the right way!". She said with an evil smile and he was lost in her.

 She said with an evil smile and he was lost in her

Chakor took the clothes of Suraj. "Hey Wait!" Suraj stopped her. "Where are you going with my clothes. I will wash them, give them to me!".

Chakor was confused. "What then why I come up?" Suraj shrugs. "I don't know? But there is no need!". He took his clothes back and entered the washroom.

He filled a bucket with water and soaked his clothes in the filled bucket. Chakor rolls his eyes. "What are you doing?". She comes and pushes him away. "Stop this, I will clean then we have a washing machine!".

Suraj glares at her. "Fine do it". "Haan I will! I don't need your permission!".

Both were arguing with each other

Both were arguing with each other. RagLak got shocked.

At the other room.

Ram was talking to Arjun. "Sir I think Suraj and Chakor will do a great pair!" Arjun was smiling and happy.

Ram smiles too. "Haan even I think so. The way she protect Laksh for getting scold by Suraj, was very good. He hurt himself only!.