Shōto let out a small groan and squeezed me tighter. He then picked me up, lay me down on the bed, lay next to me and started cuddling me.

"Can I at least do this?"

"Yeah, this is nice."

"I just wanna be with you all the time. Is that weird?"

"I don't think so."

"Am I cheesy?"

"Yeah, but I like that."

"You're not making their easier Y/n-chan."

"I know."

"Them please don't."

I chuckled and nodded.

We changed our clothing. I just took of my clothes and put on one of Shōto's shirts. Shōto just went to bed in only his boxers.

We got under the covers and fell asleep cuddling.

We slept in until 11 am.

"Good morning." Shōto said.

"Morning." I mumbled.

Shōto ruffled my already messy hair and got up.

"Let's get something to eat." He smirked.

We went downstairs and were met with Serenity drinking tee at the dining table.

"How did you get in?!" Shōto asked.

"I got the key from your dad a week ago. I thought I'd surprise visit you. What's that slut doing here? Did you sleep with her?"

"Again, I'm a guy." I sighed, crossing my arms.

"I don't care. Answer me Shōto."

"Don't call me by my first name." Shōto said.

"Answer me. Are you already cheating on me?"

"We aren't in a relationship!"

"Keep telling yourself that."

"Serenity listen, Y/n-chan and I are in a relationship and we love each other. I'm gay, get it?"

"You're just confused, honey."

"Don't call me that you bitch!"

"The only bitch here is L/n."

"Oh, now it's on." I hissed.

"No, wait." Shōto said, holding me back.

Endeavor came walking in, probably due to the commotion.

"Serenity, why are you here?" Endeavor asked tiredly.

"I'm here to visit my fiancé!"

"He isn't your fiancé, Serenity. We already told your parents. The arranged wedding is off."

"What?!"

She slapped her hands on the table and stood up.

"Why?! Because of that prostitute?!"

"I'm no prostitute!" I yelled back.

"Todoroki-kun, tell me this is a lie!"

"It isn't. Give back the key, leave and never come close to me ever again." Shōto said.

Serenity gave back the key and stormed out of the door.

"Sorry for that. I'll make sure she'll never bother you again." Endeavor said and walked away.

Todoroki turned to me and Planted a kiss on my mouth. I kissed him back. He took over my body with these small things. I melted in his arms.

"Y/n-chan, If you always just submit to me like I might just lose control."

To tease him I gently bit his neck. He let out a soft moan before taking control again. He kissed my jawline and went down to my neck.

"Food." I said, smirking.

I walked over to the fridge and opened it.

"Damn you." Shōto pouted.

I chuckled and grabbed some milk. Shōto grabbed the bowls and the cereal.

We made some cereal and sat down at the table to eat. A bit later Fuyumi came in.

"Hey~!" She greeted.

"Hello." I replied with a small smile.

"And bye, I have to go meet a friend."

"Okay, bye." Shōto said.

She waved at us and went out.

"Hey Y/n-chan, I wanna go visit your father today." Shōto said.

"Why?" I asked after almost choking on my cereal.

"To tell him we're in a relationship and that you'll be living here from now on."

"Okay, wait-"

Shōto smiled innocently at me.

"Are you sure that's okay?" I questioned.

"Totally fine."

"...okay then." I agreed.

After finishing breakfast we headed out to my house. I unlocked the door and Shōto stepped in first.

"Y/n, are you there?" Father asked.

"Yes." I reacted.

I heard hurried footsteps approaching before my father came into view.

He stopped in his tracks when he saw Shōto.

"Honey, what's he doing here?"

"I'm his boyfriend and I'm here to announce he'll be staying with me from now on." Shōto said.

"W-what? Y/n?"

I looked up to meet father's eyes.

"I'm only here to collect my stuff."

"Let's test if you really love him, shall we?" Father smirked. "C'mon Y/n, let's have some 'fun time'."

'Fun time' is a code word for everything he did to me, mom and Jamie. The memories came flooding in and I began to panic.

"If someone touches him he'll freak out and he'll have no control over his quirk aka you'll die!" Father laughed.

"Y/n!" Shōto called out.

My quirk began to act up. All of a sudden I felt warm arms around me. Shōto was holding me.

"Y/n, it's okay. I'm here. No one will ever hurt you again." He said.

I calmed down again and wrapped my arms around him.

"Impossible! It even didn't work with his dear old grandparents! Why? How?!" Father yelled.

Shōto was mad now. I think that if it was legal, he would kill father right where he stood.

"Don't ever come close to Y/n again." He hissed. "Come on, we can buy new clothes."

I nodded, but my father grabbed my arm and dragged me to him.

"You're not going to leave me, are you?" He asked in a scary voice.

I tried to get loose but his grip was too strong. I think the blood circulation in both my arm and his hand was stopped.

"Please let me go." I whispered.

Now Shōto became really mad. He put my father up to his stomach in ice. He quickly released me and I ran over to Shōto.

"Thanks." I said.

He put an arm around me and planted a quick kiss on my cheek.

"Let's go."

Ooooofffff I've been dead for soooo long! So sorry ya'll! I was working on other x male reader stories that I'll probably never publish bc you never asked for it. I'll try to update more, hahaha! Bye bye