Chapter 3

Promise In MM ( Multi Media ) By The Way She Is Now 17 Years Old

Promose's P.O.V

So I wake up to the bright sun shining in my damn face. What a way to wake up huh? I sat up then pressed the button to signal a nurse in my room. Once she came in I asked her to call my family so I can get out of here . She looked through some of my papers and found my dad's number and told him that I am awake and I'm all ready to go.

He came 10 minutes later and brought some breakfast with him. I ate as he told me the "Game Plan".

He was going to go to Asia to kill the people that put me in a coma. Since my mom is his right hand man and my oldest brother is his left, they are also going with him. My two youngest siblings are going to go to our Grandma's house and I'm going to stay at our house. I don't know why I can't just stay with my granny but a house all to myself? I ain't complaining about that!

"Dad, that's no fair because I have no one to protect me and you know I used to be scared to be alone in that big house." I argued to make it sound like I really cared.

"You won't be alone. I have someone who works for me who will be with you 24/7." He replied.

"Do I know this person?"

"I'm not sure if you'll remember him. His name is CJ and he was 16 when he started working for me."

"Yeah I remember him. He was a light skin scrawny kid right?"

My dad laughs at my comment" Yeah, he was."

"Okay dad but I have a question for you."

"Sure, what is it babygirl?"

"Umm do I have a tw-" I got cut off by his cell phone ringing .

"That was your mom. She's outside."

"Okay, did you bring me any clothes?" I asked.

"Yeah, they're in that bag. I'm gonna go sign your release forms while you get dressed."

"Okay."I replied

About 25 minutes later we arrived at the same house I remember when I was 12 years old. The only difference is that there's more cars and we actually have a garden. As soon as we walked in I went to my room. It's just like I remembered it. Boy do I have some decorating to do. Not to mention shopping.

"Promise, come down here and say hi to CJ!" My mom yelled from down stairs.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." shouted back.

As I walked down the steps I look at the pictures on the wall by the steps. I was hella fine for twelve, not to be conceited or anything. I make my way downstairs and all I see is finest as it's best.

"This is CJ." My mom says gesturing me towards him.

"We'll he sure did grow up. A lot." I thought to my self.

Then I heard him chuckling .

"What you laughing at?" I asked so eager to know, note the sarcasm.

"At what you said." He said still laughing like a damn hyena.

"And what exactly did I say? I replied with a bit more sass.

"That I grew up a lot."

"We'll then damn, I said that out loud? Im sorry." I said in a apologetic voice. But shit, needed to be said.

"Well me, your brother, and you dad are leaving now." Mom said sadly.

"What happened ma?" Prince asked, noticing her change in tone.

"It's just that, I just got my baby back and now I got to leave her!" She cried pulling me into a hug.

"Already." I whined. "Stop before you make us all cry." I said pulling back and wiping my momma's face.

"Yeah baby. The faster we get them the faster we can come back home and spend time with you. I love you alright baby."

"Alright mom. Love you too." I said kind of sad as she kissed all over my face .

"She ain't 10 no more ma." My brother said as he came down the steps with 3 suitcases followed by my dad with 5. When did they ever leave to go get them is the question.

"We love you tho." Both my dad and brother came over to me picking me up and kissing both my cheeks.

"Ewww!" I said laughing. I love them so much.

"We'll if we want to be on time for our private jet we have to leave now." Mom said checking her watch.

"Love you guys." I said and I got 'I love you's back.

When I heard the door close I remembered CJ was still here.

"What do you want to do? He asked me as I stared at him.

"I think I want to..."
~

~

~
Sorry For The Wait . See Y'all Next Week .

- Aaliyah 🦄