Chapter 4

CJ In MM ( Multi Media )  Btw He's 21 Years Old

CJ P.O.V

So Promise told me she wanted to go to the mall. So we are now on our way to Grand City Mall.

"So how old are you CJ?" Promise asked me.

"I'm 21." I answered. "Anything else you need to know about me?" I said kinda harsh.

"All I asked was a simple question, and remember you work for my daddy so get crazy with me and see you don't loose ya job." She responded with attitude.

For the rest of the ride all you could hear was Drake's new album playing.

Finally we got there and luckily I found a parking spot near the entrance.

"Where do you want to go first ?" I questioned her.

"Umm, I don't know. Footlocker."

So we went inside Footlocker and she got so many sneakers I couldn't keep count . All I know is that we both got a pair of huaraches and the gray and white 5s.

"Can we go to Rocawear? Or maybe I could get som Babyphat." She said. I busted into laughter as soon as the words left her mouth. About 30 seconds later I looked up to see her face as serious as ever. "I don't see what is so funny." She said, sounding self conscious.

"We don't wear that no more babygirl."

"Not even Apple Bottom Jeans?" She asked.

I stifled a laugh. "Sadly no, not even Apple Bottom Jeans, boots with the fur..." I was cut off by a blow to the stomach. Not my fault she missed the drastic change in clothing.

I decided to go to all the stores my sister drags me to. So we went to PINK, Victoria Secret, True Religion, POLO, LV, MCM, Macy's, American Eagle Outfitters, Kate Spade, New York & Company, Forever 21, H&M, and Apple. She had got an iPhone 6s Plus Rose Gold while I traded my 6s white in for in for the 6s Plus Gold.

On our way back we stopped at Its Sugar so she could get some candy. She brought this candy called Hi-Chews and in my opinion it taste better than Mumba.

We are now at her house putting her clothes away and throwing out the old ones. While redecorating her room she said something I was surprised to hear.

"Thanks." She muffled, though I still heard her. It wasn't much, wasn't loud, wasn't big, but it was sincere.

"For What?" I asked playing dumb.

"For paying for all of my things."She answered. If only she knew.

"Shit that was ya dad's money. I ain't paying more than $5,000 for you. We just met." I exclaimed.

Once we finished she wanted to do something so we decided on the movies. After she took a shower and got ready we went to my house.

Promise's P.O.V

Currently we are in CJ's house . Its huge, especially for someone who lives alone. I took this time to explore the land of CJ while he showered. He has a lot of pictures with his grandmother and some girl. I'm guessing she is his sister. He also has several pictures with this guy. You would think CJ would be smiling by all the experience things he has on but he just looked miserable, depressed, and so scared.

I heard the door to what I'm guessing is the bathroom, open and I hear him singing American Boy by Estelle ft. Kanye West. He had good vocals, no lie. When he was finished freshening up he came down stairs with the same exact outfit as me.

"Copier." I said, sticking my tongue out at him in a childish manner. He gave me a faint smile.

I had on my 5s, regular blue true religion jeans, and a white v-neck polo shirt with a blue horse. He had on blue True Religion jeans, his 5s, and a white true religion shirt with a blue logo on it.

"I ain't copy you. I been had this planed out since you said the movies." What I didn't know was that he lied.

"Mhmm." Was all I said.

We took his all silver BMW with tinted windows this time. When Empire State Of Mind By Jay-Z ft. Alicia Keys came on it was like he was J and I was Alicia.
Soon after our little jam session we approached the theater. When we arrived we looked at all the movies that were playing and I wanted to see Fast & Furious 7.

"Don't you think you should watch 1-6 before you watch 7?" CJ said in a duh tone.

"Ahh shut up. This is my chance to catch up. Did you even watch 1-6 ." I asked him.

"Yeah, actually I did." He stated matter of a factly. Okay well damn, chill out homie.

"So just fill me in during the previews." I said since he wanted to be a smart ass. I was actually surprised when he managed to tell me everything during the previews.

Instead of also paying for Fast & Furious 7 we got tickets to Get Hard right after Fats & Furious 7.

We got a large popcorn, 2 small sprites and sour power straws, airheads, and gummy bears. I ain't pay for nothing tho. It was all him. He got money, buying a large and shit.

While we were walking towards the theater a girl said 'you guys are such a cute couple' and walked away so fast it's like she saw a ghost. I really wanted to tell her that we are not a couple but she walked away so fast I didn't have time .

"See what you get for dressing like me." I looked up at him like how you look at your mom when she called you 10 times, then when you finally get to her she wants you to pass her the remote.
-
-
-
CJ P.O.V

After the movie she cried like a little baby. That shit was touching tho.

Get Hard was funny and I'm sure she enjoyed herself. After the movie we decided to go out for something to eat at Burger & Lobster. Tonight was fun and I enjoyed myself too. I sound mad dumb right now, I can't have her so why am I having these feeling for her.

I brought her home and boss told me I had to stay with her so I slept in the guess bedroom.

Promise's P.O.V

I took a quick shower,put on some boy shorts, underwear, a sports bra, and went on to sleep with a special boy on my mind. Is it me or does seem a little bipolar?