Chapter 5

Prince ( Promise's Big Brother ) in MM ( Multi Media ) Btw he's 21 now .

Promise's P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of smoke. I got up and raced downstairs as fast as I could only to see CJ trying to cook.

"What in the actual fuck!" I yelled at him rushing to put out the fire.

"Want some eggs?" He smiled cheekily. This mother fucker done fucked up.That shit don't even look like eggs, it look like a whole new species. A burnt species if I might add. I just gave him a death glare and went in the living room and sat on he couch. As soon as I sat down and got comfortable I heard my phone ringing.

"Ughhh!" I got up to go answer it.

Phone Conversation

Me - Hello?

Dad - Babygirl.

Me - Oh, wassup dad? Where's mom? How are you? Is everything alright over there? Wh-

I was cut off by my moms voice on the phone .

Mom - Would you just listen child. Sound like a little parrot.

Dad - You know your starting school tomorrow right?

Me - Really? I already missed 5 years of it. Do I have to?

Dad & Mom - Yes.

Me - But-

Mom - But nothing. Your lucky you was top of your class in 7th grade cause I bet you know half the things they gonna teach you tomorrow. If not, more. But we gotta go now so bye, love you baby.

Before I could say it back she hung up on me. Oh how much she missed me.

I walked back in the kitchen. I guess I looked pissed or something because CJ asked me what was wrong. I told him I had to go to school and guess what. He knew all along.

"At least you will be going to the same school as my sister." He said trying to cheer me up. She must be the girl he was with in those family photos. I hope he knows I don't like him that much. I barely know the boy. I sure am hungry tho.

"I'm hungry." I said.

"Yeah me too. My attempt of cooking was a fail." He replied.

"Was it ? Oh , I didn't notice from the way you almost burnt the house down." I sarcastically responded.

"You got a bad ass mouth." He pointed at me.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I said innocently.

"One day you gonna get fucked up cause of that. I'm just gonna laugh at yo ass."

"Me? Get beat up? Are you serious right now? Like do you actually hear the words that just came out of your mouth? I bet I can fight better than you." Laughter filled my mouth after I replied to his very dumb remark.

CJ's P.O.V

For the rest of the day I stayed out of her way cause my grandmother always told me ' if you don't got nothing nice to say don't say anything at all'. She just a bipolar ass bitch. I mean we had a good time at the movies and dinner and today she acts all bitchy. Girls.

Next Day

My alarm woke me up at 7:15 . School, here I come. Unfortunately.